Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box for people with no e-mails yet

I just remembered how Deborah has mentioned in the past that they are not sure how many people are invited for interviews (and made it sound very vague by mentioning that that's not how the process works or something). Perhaps they really do not have a set number of interviewees and invite whomever they want to meet. the 560 number was probably an estimation based on past records. Thought it was interesting...

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that message below :-) without the support of everyone on here, I'd go even more nuts LOL

U of T has the capacity to interview as many students as they want, so I'm sure we don't need to worry about losing our chances as time progresses (which is opposite to the American rolling admissions system, where they encourage you to apply earlier).

I am pretty sure that random invite was due to a reschedule from the earlier waves that got invites for March 26th weekend. He was probably scheduled to get an interview next anyways, so I doubt he was a result of the big grad review.

only two rejections posted so far, had to have been a small batch only.

To continue the speculation...

26 rejections were posted when the first 1100 rejections went out

6 rejections have been posted so far, thus approx. 275 rejections may have gone out...(goodness, these boards only drive me more crazy)

Yay stats!!!

I would hope that Lupe could contribute since he is the stats genius here :P

To continue the speculation...

26 rejections were posted when the first 1100 rejections went out

5 rejections have been posted so far, thus approx. 211.538 rejections may have gone out...(goodness, these boards only drive me more crazy)

Yay stats!!!

I would hope that Lupe could contribute since he is the stats genius here :P

ahaha

I have to go to class right now. lol. I'll post something later today when I have some time.

I must say that I have a very strong feeling that rejections will not only continue to be sent out throughout the day, but throughout the week as well!

I know this isn't the best news for everyone, but at least we'll know our fate.

Best of Luck to Everyone!!!

Archived