Premed 101 Forums

Hope Box for people with no e-mails yet

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks, that made me feel slightly better, although I don't really have high hopes after seeing the marks people had to have to get an interview..

I've also yet to hear back, and my GPA is on the low end of the competitive scale. Plus, I've got a section of the MCAT below the cutoff...

But what's positive about this wait is that they're clearly giving every eligible file a look before rejecting it.

I also have yet to hear back, and I have a very competitive application (I think...). I've gotten interviews everywhere I've applied (Queen's, Mac, Western). U of T is my number 1, though, so I'm really anxious to receive an invite. Come on, send me an email already!!!

I also have yet to hear back, and I have a very competitive application (I think...). I've gotten interviews everywhere I've applied (Queen's, Mac, Western). U of T is my number 1, though, so I'm really anxious to receive an invite. Come on, send me an email already!!!

Not to say you're a terrible person or anything, mostly b/c i don't know you...but...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris

so U of T is quiet so far today...

They have interviews coming up this weekend I doubt they will send out interview offers or rejections this week. My hope is they start up next monday lol.

I just hope they dont trickle out invites until mid march then send a mass rejection to everyone that has still not heard from them.

@Janeway, I am sure most of us feel we have very competitive applications aswell but I know what you mean the wait is frustrating me too. As u of t is/was my first choice aswell.

the longer my inbox stays empty, the more I worry that I'm in the rejection pile labeled "email these people eventually"

Same here. I'm feeling that my rejection is imminent, considering i submitted my OMSAS application about a month before it was due, so i should have been one of the first to be reviewed theoretically. Although i didn't get a rejection in the first wave, i can feel it coming... Anyone know when the next wave of rejections will come out?

Same here. I'm feeling that my rejection is imminent, considering i submitted my OMSAS application about a month before it was due, so i should have been one of the first to be reviewed theoretically. Although i didn't get a rejection in the first wave, i can feel it coming... Anyone know when the next wave of rejections will come out?

Unfortunately no...

I feel like there will be some more invites trickling in next week due to people rescheduling. And since they're having their big grad file review day this week I expect a batch of invitations and a batch of rejections the day after Family Day.

It can happen at any time :(

Looking at last yr's threads...there were rejections on Feb 16,19,22 and March 4,9. By the 23rd everything was done. Invites were sent on Feb 17th and 18th (I didn't get a chance to go through more to pick out more dates). Sigh...

Maybe grad files have already been reviewed...we didn't get an update from Deborah since the 'mid-feb' date she suggested...I just hope we can hear back ASAP for closure lol

Unfortunately no...

I feel like there will be some more invites trickling in next week due to people rescheduling. And since they're having their big grad file review day this week I expect a batch of invitations and a batch of rejections the day after Family Day.

It can happen at any time :(

Looking at last yr's threads...there were rejections on Feb 16,19,22 and March 4,9. By the 23rd everything was done. Invites were sent on Feb 17th and 18th (I didn't get a chance to go through more to pick out more dates). Sigh...

Maybe grad files have already been reviewed...we didn't get an update from Deborah since the 'mid-feb' date she suggested...I just hope we can hear back ASAP for closure lol

Hey bud,

If you can honestly go through that thread and find out more dates of when interviews went out, I would appreciate it a lot! And I imagine so to would a lot of other people!

Archived