Premed 101 Forums

Good study music for your finals

frozenarbitor

Hard trance or classic trance radio. Or a song that matches my mood on autoplay (to mitigate the attention grabbing abilities of lyrics via habituation) I've been listening to a lot of our lady peace playlists recently, I always really liked rammstein, since it's rhythmic and a foreign language, I also listener to the red by chevelle n last night by Ian Carey for over 5 hrs each, it gets ur brain into that automaticity state, and if u can find music that gets ur brain firing in alpha state frequency you're set.

Hard trance or classic trance radio. Or a song that matches my mood on autoplay (to mitigate the attention grabbing abilities of lyrics via habituation) I've been listening to a lot of our lady peace playlists recently, I always really liked rammstein, since it's rhythmic and a foreign language, I also listener to the red by chevelle n last night by Ian Carey for over 5 hrs each, it gets ur brain into that automaticity state, and if u can find music that gets ur brain firing in alpha state frequency you're set.

Markus Schulz

Armin

Cosmic gate

Avicii

Trance podcast on itunes!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived