Premed 101 Forums

Med backpacks!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heh i'm wondering too. what have the 2015s decided for us?
It's really whatever MD financial decides.

There was a facebook poll and everyone was voting for hot pink (or whatever the outrageous colour was) and then they made another poll but removed hot pink as one of the options.

That being said, it's going to be hot pink for sure.

I legitimately would want hot pink.

It's really whatever MD financial decides.

There was a facebook poll and everyone was voting for hot pink (or whatever the outrageous colour was) and then they made another poll but removed hot pink as one of the options.

That being said, it's going to be hot pink for sure.

The 2012s actually have a prettier blue than we do IMO - it's more of a robin's egg, whereas ours is darker, almost navy.

Of course starting with the 2014s, they changed the style a bit and I like our style better.

I have an unhealthy obsession with spotting and identifying medical students by backpack...it's probably a little creepy. I know them all up to the 2011s (really cute green).

I guess now everyone knows my big secret - I'm a creepy backpack stalker.

So if you're around London with your backpack and there's a 2015 staring at you creepily...most likely me.

backpack-spotting is a premed complex.. I know I did it haha and I know others do it too!

backpack-spotting is a premed complex.. I know I did it haha and I know others do it too!

Since I never even heard of these bags prior to getting to the medical school (I even missed the talk where these were handed out) I never quite got the entire med bag thing but it certainly is alive and well at Western it seems :)

the newer bags do look better style-wise than the older ones though!

The 2012s actually have a prettier blue than we do IMO - it's more of a robin's egg, whereas ours is darker, almost navy.

Of course starting with the 2014s, they changed the style a bit and I like our style better.

I have an unhealthy obsession with spotting and identifying medical students by backpack...it's probably a little creepy. I know them all up to the 2011s (really cute green).

I like our blue! It hides the dirt better...

I like our blue! It hides the dirt better...

True - my backpack actually looks reasonable despite the fact that I wore it for months while biking in the rain without a mud guard and that I take it everywhere including on filthy buses and trains.

Some people have such pristine backpacks - I've seen a few 2012s whose backpacks look BRAND new. Not sure if they were replaced or if they're just cleaner people than I am :rolleyes:

Archived