Premed 101 Forums

U of T Interview Discussion 2014

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I applied to UofT as an out of province applicant…from Quebec specifically.

I really don't know anything about UofT regarding interviews/rejection letters.

I haven't received an email from them yet…does anyone know what this means?

No news is good news at the moment. The last interview dates are March 29/30, and uoft has said on Facebook (and twitter, etc.) that interview invites for these dates will be going out over the next 3 weeks. As well, rejections have been and continue to come out. So each day you hear nothing isn't necessarily bad (no invite, but also no rejection either). Fingers crossed and good luck to you (:

For any grad applicants out there who may be assuming their file hasn't been reviewed yet because their supplementary application/reference letter was sent to OMSAS in late October...

My lab-mate and I both had our supervisor's reference letter arrive on the last day of October (they were in the same express post envelope), so I assume we were amongst the last to be forwarded from OMSAS to U of T. He received his U of T rejection two weeks ago. I don't know his stats though. I'm still waiting to learn my fate.

For any grad applicants out there who may be assuming their file hasn't been reviewed yet because their supplementary application/reference letter was sent to OMSAS in late October...

My lab-mate and I both had our supervisor's reference letter arrive on the last day of October (they were in the same express post envelope), so I assume we were amongst the last to be forwarded from OMSAS to U of T. He received his U of T rejection two weeks ago. I don't know his stats though. I'm still waiting to learn my fate.

I suppose they randomly assigned us all to different groups and his group got reviewed earlier than ours... my supervisor letter also arrived in the last week of October, and I haven't heard.

Alternatively, we've all been reviewed and those of us who haven't heard were rejected from the "reject immediately" list.

Thanks for this, I was actually worrying about this today so I appreciate it

Archived