Premed 101 Forums

U of T Interview Discussion 2014

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else find it surprising how all the interviews for the last weekend of March have been for the 30th? This is making me nervous...Perhaps they are trying to fill for the 30th first?

We were talking about that a few pages back. So you don't need to go back and look, yes yes it scares me as well.

Anyone else find it surprising how all the interviews for the last weekend of March have been for the 30th? This is making me nervous...Perhaps they are trying to fill for the 30th first?

I've been thinking the same. I mean, has anyone received an actual invite for the 29th (not a reschedule to the 29th)?

We were talking about that a few pages back. So you don't need to go back and look, yes yes it scares me as well.

I know! But I also find it fun to speculate, and we only have a few days left for it (once we get a rejection we can't pretend an invite is possibly in the wings haha)! The more we talk about it the more uoft will get this COMPULSION to interview us (that's what I tell myself) :P

I've been thinking the same. I mean, has anyone received an actual invite for the 29th (not a reschedule to the 29th)?

I know! But I also find it fun to speculate, and we only have a few days left for it (once we get a rejection we can't pretend an invite is possibly in the wings haha)! The more we talk about it the more uoft will get this COMPULSION to interview us (that's what I tell myself) :P

Could go the other way, the more we talk the more they want to take their time and draw it out :P

I'm just hoping I don't have to post another regrets post. It'll also be nice to stop compulsively checking my email every hour or two. (I guess until the 13th rolls around)

I ran into a few people I know today and they got invites for the last weekend. I have a sneaking suspicion that a mass rejection is in the works.

que Jaws music

How many is "a few people"?

At this point I'm expecting a rejection. If I do get rejected, I won't be sad;if I do get an invite, I'll be very happy.

Exactly what I'm doing… but I think there's one last biggish invite wave before the rejection tsunami

To those who posted invites today for March 29, did you reschedule to those days, or were you assigned that day? (theories abound...)

Good luck to those interviewing this weekend, I hope some of us still waiting to hear back can join the ranks of interviewees going March 29/30th :D

To those who posted invites today for March 29, did you reschedule to those days, or were you assigned that day? (theories abound...)

Good luck to those interviewing this weekend, I hope some of us still waiting to hear back can join the ranks of interviewees going March 29/30th :D

29th were assigned this time around, not rescheduled. No idea why they were filling up the 30th first. I hope you hear good news soon!

Good luck to people interviewing this weekend. And please be nice to the first years who are volunteering there since they have two massive midterms next week and therefore are super selfless and angelic (unlike me who only picked to volunteer on Mar 30 :D)

Interviews don't start till 9am, so you have some time to sober up ;)

Haha. I didn't mean to imply that the incoherence would be due to drinking, but it's possible since I'll be visiting with friends I miss and haven't seen in a while the night before. Probably not a good idea to show up hungover, though. :P

Archived