Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Party!

Hang in there wait listers, I know this has to be difficult. I'm confident you guys will be hearing good news shortly.

I wish I could think the same but it definitely looks like the bulk of it moved. Facebook group's gone up ~30 people since Sunday and all that's left is the people who declined today after 5 pm and any people on the wait-list going to decline.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish I could think the same but it definitely looks like the bulk of it moved. Facebook group's gone up ~30 people since Sunday and all that's left is the people who declined today after 5 pm and any people on the wait-list going to decline.

I keep seeing you post and expecting good news, but hang in there :) Some of those people joining are upper years. I think waitlists for all the schools are going to be moving over the next few weeks as people will still wait for their top school of choice. I would still expect quite a bit of movement until middle of June.

Good luck to all the waitlisters :) I like to think that my Hamilton spot went to one of you guys :P

I keep seeing you post and expecting good news, but hang in there :) Some of those people joining are upper years. I think waitlists for all the schools are going to be moving over the next few weeks as people will still wait for their top school of choice. I would still expect quite a bit of movement until middle of June.

Good luck to all the waitlisters :) I like to think that my Hamilton spot went to one of you guys :P

Haha, I'm just being miserable. :P There's definitely still a chance but it's painful each time to see movement and get your hopes up only to hear nothing and try and move on with your day.

Haha, I'm just being miserable. :P There's definitely still a chance but it's painful each time to see movement and get your hopes up only to hear nothing and try and move on with your day.

You got this Sarvish! My fingers are still crossed for you! There's definitely lots of movement left, based on previous years.

OMG congrats Sarvish! I had a feeling we would both get accepted on the same day lol. Totally bffls!!! :P

Congrats to you too! It felt like it was just us left :P

Thanks to everyone else, it hasn't really sunk in yet. To those of you still waiting, I know how difficult it is but hang in there, the moment you get that e-mail makes it all worth it.

Congrats to you too! It felt like it was just us left :P

Thanks to everyone else, it hasn't really sunk in yet. To those of you still waiting, I know how difficult it is but hang in there, the moment you get that e-mail makes it all worth it.

It really hasn't!!! I'm still shell shocked! lol

Guys I know it's painful being on waitlist, I kept checking several times a day myself (my dad kept checking too lol) and it was pretty painful not getting accepted day after day. But, it kept giving me hope that the waitlist is moving and my colleagues with similar stats as me are getting accepted. This reminded me that there is a still chance for me to get accepted too and helped me hang in there. Waitlist means that we are good enough to get accepted, but there isn't enough spots at the moment. Being on the waitlist is a great accomplishment on its own.

Archived