Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invite & Regrets Thread 2014-2015

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on previous years, should we expect emails to start going out today?

Possible, but I suspect that rejections will start going out tomorrow/Wednesday, then early-deadline invites on Wednesday, and regular-deadline invites on Thursday. Just my speculation, though.

Usually they sent out rejections first, then early d invite, then regular deadline. Last year it was early deadline invite, all rejections then regular invite. They mean to play the game the whole week, so the trauma may likely beginfrom ttomorrow

This is brutal lol...why can't they just send the rejections and regular invites on the same day? Not to mention releasing the interim stats just before all this. 

This is brutal lol...why can't they just send the rejections and regular invites on the same day? Not to mention releasing the interim stats just before all this. 

But where's the fun in that? IMO, they should just list all the names on a webpage and then have like 20 names (the rejected) disappear every few hours. They can make it so people can bet on which names will stay and which won't... raise money for a good cause. 

(kidding! This is stressful enough haha right now). 

I just got mine. No good.

:(

TIME STAMP: 14:45
Result: Reject
GPA: 90
MCAT: 13/9/14
ECs: Research, Volunteering, President of a student council, Captain of an intramural team
Early/Regular Deadline: Regular
Year: BSc
Geography: IP

AQ (For those with regrets): 31

NAQ (For those with regrets): 13

TFR: 44

I am in utter shock right now. I don't understand how I received that NAQ score. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me shed some light on it. 

TIME STAMP: 14:45

Result: Reject

GPA: 83.63

MCAT: 10/08/11:O

ECs: research, vol, lots of others

Early/Regular Deadline: Regular

Year: BSc. May 2014

Geography: IP

AQ (For those with regrets): 22.61

NAQ (For those with regrets): 27.44

TFR: 50.05

NO!!!!!!! SO CLOSE!!

Last year AQ: 19.08 (81%), NAQ: was 24.10

I know how you feel, I was three points from an interview last year. It's the WORST feeling.

Archived