Premed 101 Forums

Mcmaster Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leon I think they're referring to my previous post that had a misleading title but it's all fixed now :D

Oh ok I see haha. These titles themselves still give everyone heart attacks though since people assume invites have started even though most of the time the threads are made preemptively to minimize confusion and maximize consistency of stat reporting.

Also, a quick note: Please do not discuss any CASPer questions. Last year, the release of interview invites led to rampant indignation and frustration and some members started posting CASPer questions. The Adcoms of various schools do monitor the board and it is expected that all individuals stick to the ethical agreements they signed when applying. Deliberate breaches of Admissions protocol will incur post deletion and/or banning of posting privileges. 

I'm posting this preemptively as last year the mods had to actively scavenge through rapidly developing threads to monitor that no confidential information was being leaked. Thanks for your understanding!

Ya it is not working, and based on my mediocre stats this feels like a glitch to me.... :( Heres hoping its legit though cause that would be great.

So I just emailed them and got an instantaneous reply. Copy the link and paste it into your browser, and then it works. 

just got waitlisted for an interview...is there any hope or no?

I would say that don't get your hopes up but still prepare because I do know a friend who rejected all their interviews last year due to prior acceptances to US schools. So, hope for the best and prepare for the worst. 

Also waitlisted; I was wondering if anyone knew when the cutoff would be to get a last minute interview invite. Would it extend past the mid February deadline for invited applicants to confirm? I live on the west coast, so last minute flights to ontario would be very costly and I'd have to make the proper financial contingencies.

Edit: Moreover, would the OOP interview waitlist be separate from the IP one?

Archived