Premed 101 Forums

2015 Waitlist Anonymous

We only knew of four spots being taken but that count was from weeks ago so it could be full. Also the school apparently anticipates the class to be full by mid July. So it seems like for those of us oop that haven't heard may be out of luck but we won't know until they tell us for certain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For present (and future) waitlisted folks, here's an update.

I got an email on July 20 stating that all 100 seats have been confirmed, but that I will stay on the shortened wait list until September 8th, and to expect another email after the Labour Day long weekend, if a spot hasn't been offered before then. Same as before, there is no information about position of rank on the list (I'm OOP.) I feel as though I read somewhere about how many people are on the shortened wait list, but can't seem to track down that information anywhere.

It feels relieving and stressful at the same time. Best of luck to anyone else in this position. 

I got an email on July 20 stating that all 100 seats have been confirmed, but that I will stay on the shortened wait list until September 8th, and to expect another email after the Labour Day long weekend, if a spot hasn't been offered before then. Same as before, there is no information about position of rank on the list (I'm OOP.) I feel as though I read somewhere about how many people are on the shortened wait list, but can't seem to track down that information anywhere.

It feels relieving and stressful at the same time. Best of luck to anyone else in this position. 

Thanks for sharing, sea-monkey-cecil. Wish you best of luck and get off the short-listed waitlist very soon.

Unless they changed it from previous years, it is three people. Best of luck, and if it's a no, I hope you apply again!

The 10 OOP accepted to Saskatchewan, I believe some still on the waitlist at other schools. Once they are called to other schools, they will drop from Saskatchewan and you will be called to fill that seat. This happened before for someone I knew and I hope this happened to you soon.

Archived