Premed 101 Forums

Date Of Interview Invites To Be Released

annoying - you can imagine why they don't - if anything gets delayed (minor technical glitch, someone is sick, something takes just a bit longer.....) then the office is flooded with calls, emails......slows them down further.

Perhaps!! I know 2014 they were released on Jan 31 (Friday) and Jan 31 in 2013 (Thursday). I just wish they'd tell us the day!

annoying - you can imagine why they don't - if anything gets delayed (minor technical glitch, someone is sick, something takes just a bit longer.....) then the office is flooded with calls, emails......slows them down further.

For sure, though some schools like Manitoba pre-set a date for interview emails to be released which is public knowledge on their website. That being said, Ontario schools receive ++ more applications. 

Separate note - I just looked at the 2014 and 2013 time stamps (neurotic I know.. I need to stop haha), and most were released early am. Perhaps we're in the clear for today? 

For sure, though some schools like Manitoba pre-set a date for interview emails to be released which is public knowledge on their website. That being said, Ontario schools receive ++ more applications. 

Separate note - I just looked at the 2014 and 2013 time stamps (neurotic I know.. I need to stop haha), and most were released early am. Perhaps we're in the clear for today? 

Just talked to my friend who was accepted last year to uOttawa. He said his interview invite came in the afternoon

true - although you have to wonder in those cases then if they added a safety factor to make sure that deadline is hit and are just sitting on the results for few days as a result.

getting close in any case :) Good luck everyone!

I have a paper, a test and a lab report all due this friday but all I can think about are those invites!!

I just hope that whoever said they would be coming out today isnt pulling a prank on us, because

This is torture.

Anyways, good luck to all of you!

Archived