Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites Discussion 2016

In past years, when has information been put out about the number of applicants? I wasn't expecting to know until official stats are published long after acceptances, but in looking through past threads it seemed as if applicants might have known after interviews/while waiting to hear back. I know technically it means absolutely nothing but would still be nice to know hahah.

I want to say something is released after interviews (perhaps when you find out if you passed the interview or not), but I can't remember for certain. Obviously, thought, we find out later regardless when admission statistics are released in the fall.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have any in province applicants received anymore information/a reply to their interview invite acceptance? I accepted my initial offer via email, but have not gotten a response/confirmation aside from the automated response that the CoM sends out.

I admit I probably need to be patient, but the last thing I want to do is have my application voided due to some silly mistake.

• 2 weeks later...

Has there been any movement on the interview waitlist?

Was wondering the same. Haven't got anything yet. I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said that they wouldn't be sending out any waitlist invites until after February 22nd, but they didn't say exactly when. I think they haven't sent any out yet, but I could be wrong.

Have any in province applicants received anymore information/a reply to their interview invite acceptance? I accepted my initial offer via email, but have not gotten a response/confirmation aside from the automated response that the CoM sends out.

I admit I probably need to be patient, but the last thing I want to do is have my application voided due to some silly mistake.

I just received a response today but they still just say that the exact date information will be provided before March 4.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on completing the MMIs everyone! May the next seven weeks of second-guessing your performance and going over every encounter in excruciating detail (like consistently forgetting to give them your sticker until prompted, FML) go swiftly.

Hopefully, handling out one's sticker after being asked doesn't attract penalty. I am guilty as charged :(

I actually enjoyed the MMIs this time which is something I never thought I'd say (haha!). What gives me the most anxiety is whether or not my MCAT will be sufficient. When Dr. Ziola spoke of the academic reviews I've started second-guessing my chances. Nothing I can do now, though!

Was also a pleasure meeting a couple of OOP applicants Saturday afternoon! Hopefully the time flies by!

Archived