• Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm going to cry :( haha

Invite: Nope, waitlisted

Timestamp: 1:10 PM EST

OOP/IP: OOP

GPA: 91%

MCAT: 35 (12/11/12)

The e-mail said that the mcat cut-off for this cycle was 97th percentile. I was 96th ;-; . They said they'd contact me if an interview slot opens up.

Does anyone know the statistics on how many people decline Saskatchewan interview invites each cycle?

Invite: Waitlisted for Interview

Timestamp: 1:20 PM EST

GPA: 86ish%

MCAT: 35 (10PS/13VR/12BS)

Wow it's pretty tight this year for OOP, I'm at the 96th percentile as well, missed it by 1. It doesn't look like they've released any stats yet, but I'm very curious to see how many OOPs they've decided to interview.

Also, judging by the timestamps, it looks like these emails were sent out individually, which is interesting.

Invite: No

Timestamp: 2:15pm est

OOP/IP: OOP

GPA: Not sure on specific % but above the cutoff

MCAT: 34 (12PS/11VR/11BS)

Agh, one point off from waitlist! Was holding out hope last year's cutoff would be kept but didn't honestly expect it to stay at a 34.

Congrats to everyone with an interview!

After getting regrets from my only other app last week, this makes for a pretty happy Friday.

Invite: yes

Timestamp: 1:29 PM (MST)

OOP/IP: IP

GPA: ~82

To everyone else with an invite, congrats, and to those who didn't get it this year, your stats still look so amazing. Best of luck with your other applications.

In past years, when has information been put out about the number of applicants? I wasn't expecting to know until official stats are published long after acceptances, but in looking through past threads it seemed as if applicants might have known after interviews/while waiting to hear back. I know technically it means absolutely nothing but would still be nice to know hahah.

Archived