Premed 101 Forums

Countdown to decisions [doomsday]

MD.VA

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAITLISTED APPLICANTS
I pretty clearly see what seems to be my ranking in the minerva application checklist at the bottom, next to "Rank on Waiting List". 
Do you all see this too? Perhaps things have changed and unlike last year they are revealing the ranks early. I can't imagine this part of the checklist means anything else?? 
#paranoid lol

This might just be neuroticism speaking, but I'm an OOP, haven't received an email yet but have "Accepted with Conditions" on Minerva. The conditions part would make sense to me if I was in the process of a degree but I finished my last degree in 2016, completed all the pre-requisites previously, etc. The only thing I haven't done that I would think I need to do before the program is sign a contract and CPR, does everyone receive accepted with conditions? 

4 minutes ago, OldManWinter said:

This might just be neuroticism speaking, but I'm an OOP, haven't received an email yet but have "Accepted with Conditions" on Minerva. The conditions part would make sense to me if I was in the process of a degree but I finished my last degree in 2016, completed all the pre-requisites previously, etc. The only thing I haven't done that I would think I need to do before the program is sign a contract and CPR, does everyone receive accepted with conditions? 

Once you pay deposit it will be accepted fully. That's what hapened with mine

Archived