Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist partyyy

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy Hell. I've been trying to register since the initial acceptances were given out. Finally got the email!

Here's to hoping we start getting picked off the wait list soon. From the poll it looks like there is quite the large waiting list this year however :(

What do you mean by register? Did we have to do anything if were on the waitlist?

YES!!! Accepted off waitlist. Email time stamp: 9:41 am!!! So excited I'm still shaking. Good luck to all those still waiting :) Will post stats soon

Are you lying?! I looked at your other posts and you posted on May 21 that you had already been accepted to Ottawa:

"Hi everyone,

I was accepted to the medical school and I'm just curious"

Are you just trying to mess around?

haha fine you caught me. truth is im still in high school LOL

You seriously need help! Do you have that much free time that you decided to create an account here and pretend to have gotten accepted to Ottawa med? Maybe start volunteering with all the free time you must have..

From what I've read they will contact you any way possible (with a phone call being the first one they try). I'd be willing to bet if they call your home phone and there is no answer then they'll be calling your cell right after.

Congrats!!! Did you get a phone call or email? What was the timestamp?

Thank you! I was out of country so I told them my phone is not working. So they sent me an email and asked me to call them on their phone number! They sent the email at 11:34am

Archived