Premed 101 Forums

8 minutes ago, barobax123 said:

I know I didn't do well, and still haven't received mine yet. Everyone who got their result did pretty well, do you think it's being released based on how well you did? top scores... first,   poor scores...last

Great now I’m worried about that lol. I doubt it’s that tho haha. Good to know that everyone didn’t get the scores yet. Probably releasing them in individually/by test date and time.  

3 minutes ago, hopefulpremed98 said:

Great now I’m worried about that lol. I doubt it’s that tho haha. Good to know that everyone didn’t get the scores yet. Probably releasing them in individually/by test date and time.  

Don't think it's by test date and time because I wrote on the 26th and I know other ppl who wrote on different dates and have their scores

7 minutes ago, rv156 said:

You have to view your scores through the CDA website --> Download my scores tab --> put in your email and reference I.D. (can be found on the verification mail sent to you after signing up).

Yup your right lol. They’re out. I was waiting to get an email because on the website they said they’d email us a copy of our scores. Turns out you can get them on the website. Thank you!

36 minutes ago, rv156 said:

You have to view your scores through the CDA website --> Download my scores tab --> put in your email and reference I.D. (can be found on the verification mail sent to you after signing up).

Oh thanks, I didn't know that. I just tried what you said and double checked my info and it said your email and number dont match our records.

The format of the reference id is like this right?  #-DAT-R-# 

7 minutes ago, mustbemed said:

I never got a confirmation number....?

Look through your email. It will be in the one sent by the CDA thanking you for purchasing/confirming your test date (date will probably be addressed ~ Sept 11th). Your confirmation number will be squished in with a bunch of other codes halfway through the email, so just look through em slowly.

17 minutes ago, barobax123 said:

Oh thanks, I didn't know that. I just tried what you said and double checked my info and it said your email and number dont match our records.

The format of the reference id is like this right?  #-DAT-R-# 

Yup that’s the one. Hope you did well. I did better than I thought so I bet you did too

On 12/12/2020 at 5:22 PM, beepsndeeps said:

Is anyone having problems logging in to the CDA website to get their scores? I tried filling out the form with my DAT reference number to request my scores PDF and it says records not found?

The personal scores were available for two days before Saturday. I'm guessing they took it down to update the scale score from the Feb one. Im guessing everything will be out officially sometime this week! 

10 minutes ago, loltwice said:

Hi, is anyone else still waiting to recive their scores back? I did my exam on th 25th and I'm really worried because I still havent recived mine back yet. I emailed them but it says that their office is closed until January 11th. I dont know what to do. 

I just got my scores like 15 mins ago. I wrote on the 24th

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 12:05 AM, JingleJingle98 said:

I did so much better than I thought! Really happy about it! BIO:26 CHEM:30 PAT:23 RC:21

Thought RC was going to be REALLY bad because I didn't finish on time. RC was always my weakest section (I read like a snail... cry :') ) Had to guess ~5 questions. The general consensus was that RC was hard this year so maybe the scaling saved me lol. My articles were all very bio heavy. (Wrote on the 24th) 

Does anyone know when they will release the score scale for Nov 2020. I only see the Feb one.

How did you prepare for biology and chem?

3 hours ago, harkirat said:

How did you prepare for biology and chem?

For bio, I studied off bio academy and made notes on the bootcamp condensed notes. I would revisit high yield concepts every few days to make sure i didn't forget. After doing practice tests (Crusher mainly) I would specifically review the topics tested. If there were new concepts I didn't study, I would read about it in Feralis notes and add them to my edited bootcamp condensed notes. 

For Chem, I've always been pretty comfortable with it so this section was ez for me. I watched Chad's videos and studied that exclusively. Also practiced Chad's free DAT tests. I actually signed up for Chad's general chemistry course to get access to more questions as well. Those were helpful to do when I didn't want to waste practice exam questions from Crusher. I had about 1-2 weeks left so I decided to look through DATdestroyer too. Didn't get through all of it though.