Premed 101 Forums

McGill Med-P and Dent-P Acceptance, Waitlist and Rejections for Fall 2021

bbpremed

5 minutes ago, soupefroide said:

Do you guys know whether the offers come out at 4PM for McGill too?

I was wondering that too, since the uni applicants got theirs in the morning. I've asked around, and people have been saying 4pm, which is the time it came out last year for Med-P, so I'm guessing it will be the same this year.

2 hours ago, Parmesan said:

can we include dent-p as well ? if applicable 

usually if you get interviews to both, you do only one and the score is shared to both faculties :)

Sure, that's a great idea! But just so it's not confusing for future applicants, when you receive your decision, please make sure to specify from what faculty it is. :)

• bbpremed changed the title to McGill Med-P and Dent-P Acceptance, Waitlist and Rejections for Fall 2021

I can't believe we've finally made it to this day! The journey has been long and difficult, but we're here now, and we should be celebrating regardless of what happens today. I, for one, am so proud of all you, and it's been a privilege to share this online space with all of you. Best of luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor haha. You'll all be amazing doctors; I just know it. :wub:

P.S.: Did anyone else's status change back to "Ready for Review" with the decision date being April 30th? :huh:

3 minutes ago, Anonymous3851967 said:

Does anyone know why it says decision release date April 30th? I thought it was the 29th?

I just checked last year's thread, and the same thing happened then but it still came out the day it was supposed to. It doesn't change anything; the decision is still coming out today regardless of what Minerva says.

8 hours left, guys! Ahhhhh

3 minutes ago, Clamp said:

do you think some decisions might come out earlier than at 4? 

I don't think so. I think McGill is going to release decisions at the same time as the Franco schools, so starting at 4pm. But I could be wrong! If anyone sees or hears anything, please let us know!

5 minutes ago, Anonymous3851967 said:

do you know if they did that last year?

As far as I can tell from last year's thread (there seems to be a gap in time between posts so take this with a grain of salt), they came out at 4pm, and McGill had apparently previously announced on their website that it would be coming out at 4pm on May 13th. They didn't announce anything this year as far as I know, which is why I'm not 100% sure that they're coming out at 4pm; it's just what I've heard.

10 minutes ago, TheDude said:

welp just got my refusal for dent rip 

It says "Refused -Ltd Space Available" for those curious.

Alright bye bye mcgill for 2021

I'm so sorry to hear that, but I wish to congratulate you on getting this far, my friend! You really put your best foot forward, and if McGill wasn't able to see that, then it's their loss. Don't hesitate to message me if you want to vent.