Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2023 Cycle

1 minute ago, s9983 said:

So happy for everyone getting off the waitlist, big congrats guys! To people on the waitlist who didn’t get in yet, did you get any email about your new placement or no?

nothing for mac OT, but they werent really letting us know numbers before so i’m not surprised 

2 minutes ago, s9983 said:

So happy for everyone getting off the waitlist, big congrats guys! To people on the waitlist who didn’t get in yet, did you get any email about your new placement or no?

I got nothing. This waiting game sucks, wish we had more info. (Mac OT)

8 minutes ago, BH2023 said:

I got the same email, #32 on the list but my portal says I'm under review still does yours???

Mine says decision available and there is an update with a link to the acceptance letter a little below.

If you are applying to multiple programs, are you sure you're checking PT?

Otherwise, maybe give it a bit of time? When first round offers came out, my waitlist email was sent quite late in the day compared to others 

Just now, PT2ba said:

Mine says decision available and there is an update with a link to the acceptance letter a little below.

If you are applying to multiple programs, are you sure you're checking PT?

Otherwise, maybe give it a bit of time? When first round offers came out, my waitlist email was sent quite late in the day compared to others 

Both OT and PT still say my status is under review. I don't even know which program emailed me

1 hour ago, PT2025 said:

Maybe try calling them. Were u number 32 for pt? 

It goes straight to voicemail and said the inbox was full. I just want to know what application it applies to PT or OT. Neither have any offer listed but allegedly my status changed as of 12:17pm

2 hours ago, BH2023 said:

It goes straight to voicemail and said the inbox was full. I just want to know what application it applies to PT or OT. Neither have any offer listed but allegedly my status changed as of 12:17pm

Give it till tmr and see if it is updated. I think which ever profession u we’re 32 for is the one u got accepted into.