Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT Accepted / Waitlisted/ Rejected - 2023 Cycle

47 minutes ago, OTHOPEFUL22 said:

Is there a group chat for Mac OT? If so, if someone could send it along or post the link, that would be amazing 

Would someone be able to send me this link too please? I would greatly appreciate it :)

How is it that people are hearing their waitlist ranking for Mac OT? I know I’m on the waitlist but they never replied to me with my ranking. Does anyone also know how likely it is to get into western from the middle third of the waitlist? Congrats to everyone who’s gotten in so far!! Trying to keep my hopes up for some waitlist movement

2 minutes ago, Frozzzle said:

How is it that people are hearing their waitlist ranking for Mac OT? I know I’m on the waitlist but they never replied to me with my ranking. Does anyone also know how likely it is to get into western from the middle third of the waitlist? Congrats to everyone who’s gotten in so far!! Trying to keep my hopes up for some waitlist movement

i know that some people asked their spot before they sent us the email about not disclosing spots for mac OT

also idk about western OT, im in the top third and haven’t heard back yet but i’m wishing you the best! hoping we can both get in this year!!