Premed 101 Forums

whats everyone doing?

OMG! The sound's back on my computer!

Nevermind...it was back for like 15 seconds...but now there's hope it will fully return by the time I'm back to work, so I can continue to watch The Office!:D

I don't understand why everyone loves the office! I'm usually a TV show maniac (ask Law), but the Office has me falling to sleep.

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Th office is a great show:D

For the uninitiated, it's all about the subtle relations between the characters than make it amusing. They all have certain issues that make day to day interaction amusing. You have to watch a few episodes and get a feel for everything before it becomes truly funny.

Frankly, Steve Carell's character is one of the most boring characters to me despite being the most active. He's more of a constant plot device than a character, and his storylines seem more depressing than amusing:( . The mix of Dwight and Jim however....:D

OMG, I LOL'd...

Hot Sexy Young Girl in mini walking down 8th Ave SW last night - m4w (downtown near Watermark Tower on 8th Ave)

I know this is a long shot but I just cant stop thinking about you. It was about 11:15pm on Sunday evening (April 5th) and I had just parked on 8th Ave and was getting out to walk into the Watermark Tower on 8th Ave SW when I saw you walking towards me on the sidewalk and u walked by and as u did you looked right at me and our eyes met.. you were wearing a short skirt and boots I think and u had an ipod and u had the most beautiful face and eyes. blonde hair i think but i was pretty mesmorized so im not sure. I am kicking myself that i did not try and talk to you but I did not want u to think that i was some crazy guy trying to pick u up off the street. If this is you then maybe you could tell me what vehicle i was driving or something i was wearing.. omg i hope u answer this. I would just like to know if you would want to talk or grab a coffee. why on earth were u walking downtown alone all by yourself anyway? please dont do that anymore, its not safe!!. bye hun. xoxox

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1110019129

re Hot Sexy Young Girl in mini walking down 8th Ave SW last night -

she was a hooker. nice try though.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1110087840

Owned....:D :D :D

U.S. F-16 fighter jets are tracking a single-engine plane over Wisconsin that is believed to have been stolen from Thunder Bay, Ont., by a student pilot.

Mike Kucharek, spokesperson for NORAD in Colorado, told The Associated Press that as of 5:30 p.m. local time, the Cessna 172 was headed southwest away from Madison, Wisconsin.

At about 5 p.m., the state capital building in Madison was evacuated. Police cars cordoned off the streets around the building and officers told people to move away from the area.

Kucharek said the plane was stolen at about 2:30 p.m., and that the pilot was flying erratically.

He also said the pilot did not communicate verbally with the fighter jets, or immediately obey non-verbal commands to follow them.

However, Kucharek said the plane is not believed to be a terrorist threat.

According to Cessna's website, the Cessna 172 Skyhawk is world's most flown airplane. It has a maximum cruise speed of 233 kilometres an hour and a range of 1,130 kms.

hahaha i wonder how this will end...

LOL, yeah, I liked it...it's not as bad as The Ring (after which I couldn't sleep for days and still get goose bumps when I see static on the TV), but still pretty good.

It looks so good!! Too bad none of my friends want to see it, they're all chicken. Why don't people like horror movies?! lol

Archived