Premed 101 Forums

whats everyone doing?

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so last time I was at the Asian grocery store, I bought a squab...the concept alone disgusted many of my friends, but it's too bad they are not here to watch me cook it right now - I pulled it out of its little bag and it still has the head (complete with eyes and beak and all) and the feet attached...lol.

So I've been stalking this bald eagle's nest in British Columbia for the past couple of days. They have a live feed from a camera hooked up in the nest. There's one baby eaglet at and least 1 egg, but the damn bird spends literally 20 hours a day just sitting on it. Today I'm gonna try and catch it at sunrise to see if it will be feeding its baby or whatever.

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/staticpages/index.php/20080401010059972

its currently 10:25am NL time, which means its 5:55am BC time. Anyone know what time the sun comes up in BC? the feed from the camera is currently pitch black, haha

edit: checked it, says 6:24am BC time. Ill be back in 30 minutes to see that damn eaglet, you bastard bird

double edit: the bird moved. Currently sitting on 2 eggs. ...not entirely sure what happened to the eaglet...

So I've been stalking this bald eagle's nest in British Columbia for the past couple of days. They have a live feed from a camera hooked up in the nest. There's one baby eaglet at and least 1 egg, but the damn bird spends literally 20 hours a day just sitting on it. Today I'm gonna try and catch it at sunrise to see if it will be feeding its baby or whatever.

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/staticpages/index.php/20080401010059972

its currently 10:25am NL time, which means its 5:55am BC time. Anyone know what time the sun comes up in BC? the feed from the camera is currently pitch black, haha

edit: checked it, says 6:24am BC time. Ill be back in 30 minutes to see that damn eaglet, you bastard bird

double edit: the bird moved. Currently sitting on 2 eggs. ...not entirely sure what happened to the eaglet...

It looks awfully windy up there...

Well... home again. I have the perfect exam routine down:

-get up ~8am

-eat breakfast (toast, eggs, oranges)

-make 2 peanut butter sandwiches

-head to the library

-6 oclock, drive to subway for a sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat

-head to the lab which is hopefully abandoned from the 9-5ers

-go home at midnight

-bowl of chips, cookies, a beer, and PM 101

do it again.

lol and me thought cars like Aston Martin were only affordable to filthy rich businessmen...

LOL, I actually have no idea what any of those people did, but almost all of them looked filthy rich...except for this one guy, he had like half his front teeth missing and came in with 2 small kids, lol.:confused:

Archived