Premed 101 Forums

whats everyone doing?

Fish for free in most Minnesota state parks

Starting July 1, 2009, Minnesota residents can fish without a fishing license in most Minnesota state parks.

Hellz yeah...

I drove for like 12 hours today, so I might actually be able to make it to Mpls by tomorrow night even despite the 15-mile hike tomorrow. I think I'm just gonna see what time I can get to Fargo and if it's before 6 pm, I'm gonna hightail it to the Twin Cities as long as my friends don't mind me showing up a day early.

fargo.jpg

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

today my mom attended that lady's funeral (i had a headache and was too lazy to go) and ran into an old friend of hers who asked about me and suggested that they collaborate to get me to marry her 40-yr-old son :eek:

what's more scary is my mom thinks it might not be a bad idea cuz he's a "good kid" :eek:

i'm like, mom!! there goes my education..and now my dreams of romance! :eek: my future just keeps getting brighter :rolleyes:

today my mom attended that lady's funeral (i had a headache and was too lazy to go) and ran into an old friend of hers who asked about me and suggested that they collaborate to get me to marry her 40-yr-old son :eek:

what's more scary is my mom thinks it might not be a bad idea cuz he's a "good kid"

i'm like, mom!! there goes my education..and now my dreams of romance! :eek: my future just keeps getting brighter :rolleyes:

It's ok....my mother wanted to marry me off to her friend's son when I was 13 (dude's a good 10 years older than me). To this day, she keeps talking about him. "So-and-so just got a raise at his job, he is now making 450,000 pound sterling a year! So-and-so's wife just gave birth to twins!"

My only thought? "TWINS!? Thank god it's not me!":D

I'm now in Kerala, India! I survived the 14hr train-ride-from-hell from Chennai to Eranakulum. I wanted to do the Slum Dog Millionaire thing and ride on top of the train but alas that has apparently been outlawed and enforced (most of India's laws are never followed, like stopping at red lights). And it was dark so I wouldn't be able to see any potential decapitation hazards. Pics that I got while hanging off the side of a moving train will be posted on my facebook in 7 days, when I get back to Canada. Looking forward to using toilet paper again. :)

most of India's laws are never followed, like stopping at red lights

If you make the mistake of stopping for a red light in Rio, the car coming behind you will smash into you b/c he ain't stopping (or you better have a loaded gun on your lap for the person who stops and approaches you in your car:() Enjoy your journey deeman:)

It's ok....my mother wanted to marry me off to her friend's son when I was 13 (dude's a good 10 years older than me). To this day, she keeps talking about him. "So-and-so just got a raise at his job, he is now making 450,000 pound sterling a year! So-and-so's wife just gave birth to twins!"

My only thought? "TWINS!? Thank god it's not me!":D

lmao! ya i too had a couple of pedo suitors when i was like 12...of course it didn't help that i looked 17. i actually had a crush on one of 'em (he was ~25, super cute and charming) and, unlike u, would've gladly married him had my mom been ok with it :D

I'm now in Kerala, India! I survived the 14hr train-ride-from-hell from Chennai to Eranakulum. I wanted to do the Slum Dog Millionaire thing and ride on top of the train but alas that has apparently been outlawed and enforced (most of India's laws are never followed, like stopping at red lights). And it was dark so I wouldn't be able to see any potential decapitation hazards. Pics that I got while hanging off the side of a moving train will be posted on my facebook in 7 days, when I get back to Canada. Looking forward to using toilet paper again. :)

traffic laws in my country are also often not followed...unless there's police around that is lol. i think we have the highest rate of fatal accidents in the world or smth like that.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived