Premed 101 Forums

whats everyone doing?

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, one of my cats eats the weirdest stuff...caught her eating goat cheese and avocado.:confused: In the past, she's eaten milk chocolate and potatoes...:confused:

ok, in all seriousness I am eating a feta and avocado sandwich right now. On multi-grain with tomato on the side.

Your cat and I might get along.... :)

I can't get over how LATE some of you guys have exams/papers due.

MUN's last day of final exams was YESTERDAY

Damn, that's sweet. I would have been done on April 30th (UWO's last day of exams), but I'm writing a special exam for one of my courses and it's on May 4th.

OMG, just got an e-mail from my supervisor with a list of overtime shifts available...it said "received 11 minutes ago," so I hope I'm the first to reply, lol. I signed up for like 10 shifts in between now and end of May, which will require me to work a 12-day rotation in May (urgh), but the extra $2,000+ is gonna be SO worth it.

*crosses fingers, crosses fingers, crosses fingers*

OMG, just got an e-mail from my supervisor with a list of overtime shifts available...it said "received 11 minutes ago," so I hope I'm the first to reply, lol. I signed up for like 10 shifts in between now and end of May, which will require me to work a 12-day rotation in May (urgh), but the extra $2,000+ is gonna be SO worth it.

*crosses fingers, crosses fingers, crosses fingers*

SCORE!!!!!!:D :D

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/24/schizophrenia.soloist.brain/index.html

Pretty cool story.

I wonder if being an overachiever puts you at a higher risk for schizophrenia? My grandmother is schizophrenic, and her disease developed while working as a mathematician on a very demanding top-secret military project.

reminds me of "a beautiful mind"

Urghghghgghghgh, I KNEW it was gonna happen! Guess who didn't get paid thanks to the EMS transition! Apparently, while I was rotting away on practicum, they held a meeting here where a ton of paperwork was handed out in regards to payroll. None of that was ever communicated to me (even though our supervisor emailed me like 5x to ask me when I'd be done practicum, so it's not like we weren't in contact), so now I didn't get paid, because none of my info was transferred to Alberta Health!

I haven't had a full paycheck for 3 months now, so to say I'm PISSED would be an understatement!:mad:

Hey Jochi, that's pretty XXXXed up:eek: ! You will get paid for those 3 months though right? I've had some mixup with paperworks and transitions and stuff but never with paychecks. I would be bloody furious... Hope you get your checks soon.

Well, I don't get paid for the 3 months cuz I didn't work for 1.5+ months out of them, and I already got paid for the first 0.5 month back in the end of February. So now I just need to get paid for April. I'm gonna call the boss tomorrow and harass him.:mad: LOL.

ehhh not wanting to go to work this morning

I'm bored at work....thankfully, I figured out my paycheck issues, and they are mailing it to me today or tomorrow. I just hope I get it before I leave for work again on Saturday, since this time I will be away for 6 days straight.

• 2 months later...

Archived