Premed 101 Forums

whats everyone doing?

Just testing a theory about the limits to the posts per thread with some extracted site information :)

That sounds like a party ;)

Speaking of parties, I have one to attend now. Not sure about this weather; I think she'll be having an inside party tonight....:cool:

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wandering aimlessly arounf Mexico. Gonna go hit CHichen Itza up tomorrow, seeing as it is apparently a world wonder and all now so it's somewhat mandatory. Will likely swing down to Guatemala soon though to blow away the rest of my last free summer. Cuz it's cheap. Like me. :cool:

Jochi1543: One of my friends' Facebook status? "What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy? GANG RAPE!"

Should gang rape occur and it somehow be traced to your friend's Facebook (e.g., the participants' computers showing they recently read this), your friend may find herself on a criminal charge of incitement or conspiracy.

Those who live by the (inappropriate) sword may find themselves caught by the )appropriate) sword. Moreover, should this post be ever discovered by a future prospective employer, to use your words in another post, it will be "crash and burn".:)

As a loyal friend and at risk of losing a friend, you advised her well but all too often, people are their own worst enemy asnd you can bring a horse to water (or a cat to milk:p) but cannot make the animal drink it.

NEVER let a hair stylist cut your hair in the way "they think looks nice"

>__< 80's style mullet here I go.

Poor Renin ! Once again with bad experiences :( But it'll grow back in no time ;)

The same happened to me: "So, how short do you want it ?" and my answer was "Meh, I trust you.". Bad decision :mad: (though the time before, I was quite satisfied).

Poor Renin ! Once again with bad experiences :( But it'll grow back in no time ;)

The same happened to me: "So, how short do you want it ?" and my answer was "Meh, I trust you.". Bad decision :mad: (though the time before, I was quite satisfied).

Yeah... same... before that she gave me a really nice hair cut. :S

I just said I wanted bangs and the layers shortened (like what happens why you let it grow out...)

And she gave me SIDE BURNS. I'm so not joking. So I told her to take them off. WTF is with the sideburns? And she thought I meant I wanted more off the side or something... >__< GAHHHHHH!

:) Hat time.

LOCK YOUR MOTEL ROOM DOOR...ahhh...the men...

Your dinner...interesting, you are a adventursome soul coming from a vegetarian...and no not a hater...just intrigued by your choice.

I explore the world with my mouth...:cool:

wait, that came out wrong...

hehehe.:D

Archived