Premed 101 Forums

Interviews

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest davehead

Yes... very interesting that IPs are receiving these e-mail invites as well.

Dare we start asking eachother what our last names begin with? LOL!

I'm expecting a lot of activity on this forum tommorow! Hopefully I'll have something to celebrate too.

You're In-province and got an email first? Interesting.... now i'll be compulsively checking my inbox. Thanks!

np, I don't think they've got some sort of order in which they divvy out the invites (ie. OOP then IP).. plus it may take them some time before they get them all out so I wouldn't fret for at least a few days - I remember reading on these boards last year that people received interview invites from Calgary via email also, but it took around a full week before everyone got them.

np, I don't think they've got some sort of order in which they divvy out the invites (ie. OOP then IP).. plus it may take them some time before they get them all out so I wouldn't fret for at least a few days - I remember reading on these boards last year that people received interview invites from Calgary via email also, but it took around a full week before everyone got them.

But I don't WANNA wait, lol. :(

Wow...good thing I didn't see this thread earlier today or else I would neve have been able to get work done. Anyway, I'm OOP (BC) and just got the email today.

Interview is Feb 20th. If there is anyone else in the Lower Mainland that got an interview and wants to practice before the big day, send me a pm. As for stats:

SFU B.Sc in Kinesiology (final year)

4.1/4.33 overall GPA

4.18/4.33 pre-req GPA

Volunteering, research, travel, etc.

Fingers crossed that the interview goes well. Congrats and good luck to everyone else.

Interview invites have only gone out to interviewees who will be interviewing on the 20th. Invites will continue to come in today and tomorrow for OOP.

That's straight from the Admissions mouth over the phone. I am OOP.

I don't understand though...why would they hand-out interviews like this? One set of invites for one day, another for another day? Is it to keep things tidy?

Wow...good thing I didn't see this thread earlier today or else I would neve have been able to get work done. Anyway, I'm OOP (BC) and just got the email today.

Interview is Feb 20th. If there is anyone else in the Lower Mainland that got an interview and wants to practice before the big day, send me a pm. As for stats:

SFU B.Sc in Kinesiology (final year)

4.1/4.33 overall GPA

4.18/4.33 pre-req GPA

Volunteering, research, travel, etc.

Fingers crossed that the interview goes well. Congrats and good luck to everyone else.

What do these stats work out to on the 4.0 scale as assessed by U of A?

And as mentioned earlier: did all of you invite-ees have your fall term grades up for quite a while already?

Guest davehead

Judging by what happened yesterday, I would imagine that IP e-mail invites will come along with the OOPs (i.e. today and tommorow).

Thanks for the update Jixe!

Archived