Premed 101 Forums

The Official Procrastination Thread

bj89

you guys get your marks back all at once??? where i come from it depends on when the TAs/prof feel like marking the finals and submitting the grades :confused:
No. We're supposed to get our marks 10 days after we write the exam. Sometimes the profs submit the grades late though. So basically our marks just appear on our transcripts at random times in end of may/early june.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we usually do unless profs are lazy. I got 3 back yesterday and the other 2 before lunchtime today

No. We're supposed to get our marks 10 days after we write the exam. Sometimes the profs submit the grades late though. So basically our marks just appear on our transcripts at random times in end of may/early june.

ahh okay thats similar to what ours is like

you guys get your marks back all at once??? where i come from it depends on when the TAs/prof feel like marking the finals and submitting the grades :confused:

Well in the past UWO students got them online, automatically, as profs reported them. I think some people were complaining about the "stress" that getting marks was causing and as of last year, we have to wait until the end of exam season.

I lot of my buddies have gone through lots of guitars. My father bought me a Fender Strat when I was 11 years old and I've been using it for the past 9 years. I'll get a new one when that one is non-playable

Well, that's the hell of a guitar too ! You don't want to switch it.

Archived