Premed 101 Forums

The Official Procrastination Thread

bj89

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how was your exam?

It was okay, challenging... but not completely awful. We shall see!

Oh ya, the MAP kinases are pretty badass. I'd have to say that Ras is my second favourite ;)

Don't forget, RAS is an activator in the MAPK pathway but not actually a kinase! :D

And I agree... RAS is a badass motherf***a.

Just thought this was an amusing factoid I'd share (and one that Law and I know well from 2nd year biochem!)

But did you know that P53 was the MOLECULE OF THE YEAR (1993)??? I always thought it was funny that there's a molecule of the year and that our prof mentioned this to us in lecture and I every once in a while chuckle to myself about it, two years later!!!! :P

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/1994/01/01-13-94tdc/01-13-94dnews-4.asp

imscn012407_02_01.jpg

Yeah, exams really helped me with not thinking about May 15th.

Thanks my plan - exams end tomorrow, then an essay due on Friday, then 2-3 weeks to finish final thesis project and re-roof my parents house.

Staying busy - keeping waiting premed students mostly sane for decades.....

Final tomorrow. Have 96 going in. 2 Hours of study (no joke). Will probably get 80ish on the test. End up with an A or A-. Presentation Monday. Haven't started. Term paper Friday. Haven't started.

As the motivation for studies decreases, the motivation for strange new things climaxes. Deadlines approach but the closest thing to "productivity" I can muster is hours of internet chess. Its sad really.

Final tomorrow. Have 96 going in. 2 Hours of study (no joke). Will probably get 80ish on the test. End up with an A or A-. Presentation Monday. Haven't started. Term paper Friday. Haven't started.

As the motivation for studies decreases, the motivation for strange new things climaxes. Deadlines approach but the closest thing to "productivity" I can muster is hours of internet chess. Its sad really.

probably gonna reduce yourself of dementia later in life.

think of it as investing your time now for the future and it seems like less procrastinating

Archived