Premed 101 Forums

The Official Procrastination Thread

bj89

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pshhhhh. GO CANUCKS. GOOOOOOOO SEDIN, SUNDIN, SEDIN, LUONGO!
That's funny.

The canucks' captain is a goalie because none of the other players are good enough? And the canucks were so desperate for Sundin that they overpaid for an old guy- isn't he injured? And Burke's going to bring the Sedins to Toronto. That'll actually be sad. But they have Cody Hodgson!

I'll go with the Hawks and Bs. They have a bright future. :):P

But I shouldn't put down your team. At least you made the playoffs! I'm actually a Senators fan. Our season was a disaster. :( lol.

That's funny.

The canucks' captain is a goalie because none of the other players are good enough? And the canucks were so desperate for Sundin that they overpaid for an old guy- isn't he injured? And Burke's going to bring the Sedins to Toronto. That'll actually be sad. But they have Cody Hodgson!

I'll go with the Hawks and Bs. They have a bright future. :):P

But I shouldn't put down your team. At least you made the playoffs! I'm actually a Senators fan. Our season was a disaster. :( lol.

The goalie is as much a player as his other teammates. Some would argue that Crosby was an odd choice for captain seeing as though he was 19 when he was given the 'C.' Crosby is a strong player despite his inexperience. In all honesty, it's really not even that big of a deal - the designation is more or less ceremonial aside from having to deal with referees. Sundin took a pay-cut when he signed the one-year deal with the Canucks. They originally offered him $20 million over two years. He settled on less than $10 million for the year and much less for just the season. Sundin's set to return next round!

No worries on putting the Canucks down. I jumped on their bandwagon after the Leafs went down. Let's go Canada!

hey lost in space... don't they give you back the internet access if you write a letter or something...? a friend of mine got his access banned and had to go and write up a apology or excuse of a sort lol... meh if you can steal other wireless maybe it's not worth the effort esperially at the end of a year.

hey lost in space... don't they give you back the internet access if you write a letter or something...? a friend of mine got his access banned and had to go and write up a apology or excuse of a sort lol... meh if you can steal other wireless maybe it's not worth the effort esperially at the end of a year.

lol i don't live in res!!! my boyfriend banned me off of ours because I procrastinate on "oh no they didn't!" too much

lol i don't live in res!!! my boyfriend banned me off of ours because I procrastinate on "oh no they didn't!" too much

hate that site.

edit: for the past 2 nights I dreamt that I still had to be studying for final exams. So after a few hours of studying in my dreams I remember "oh wait, I don't have to look at this **** until september!!" and wakeup to a horrid night's sleep.

Okay.

Venting time.

I have:

7 exams:

Physics (Mechanics), Art History, Philosophy, English Lit, Cal II, Francais, Sociology

-1 Massive English Essay/Paper, 1 Philosophy Paper bordering on Dissertation.

-Massive physics assignment.

Thank god I finished those 3 other massive term papers.

Word of advice:

Unless you are beyond masochistic (like I am), and want to have more than a full courseload (8 per semester! I am dead serious!) don't take Sciences, Arts, et Lettres in CEGEP.

On the bright side: 3 more weeks until I have some kind of social life.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love all my courses...except Physics cause mechanics is boring and tedious. And Philosophy is weird...but the learning part is awesome. Too bad we have to get evaluated. (I am not saying I don't see evaluation as a necessity - obviously it is! Just wishful thinking)

Sigh...... I got a grade for one of my classes. I am so sick and tired of studying! I've been studying since the 10th!!

I'm reading the remaining books I have for my Monday English exam. I have to write another paper too. Two novels, one more essay, and my final - God, why did I pick this for my elective. I sure decided to finish undergrad with a bang.

ps - you didn't get the mark in student centre did you? haha... I don't think they're updating marks there 'till post april 30th.

I'm reading the remaining books I have for my Monday English exam. I have to write another paper too. Two novels, one more essay, and my final - God, why did I pick this for my elective. I sure decided to finish undergrad with a bang.

ps - you didn't get the mark in student centre did you? haha... I don't think they're updating marks there 'till post april 30th.

No the prof calculated it for us via the Owl, it was for classics. And it totally feels that I'm out of steam for this last exam! It has SO MUCH to read, I HATE health sci! She never tests like 97% of it too.

Archived