Premed 101 Forums

The Official Procrastination Thread

bj89

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even make this up. I've been doing chemistry problems for the majority of the afternoon, and the entire time I had this on in the background:

http://www.hancockwildlifechannel.org/staticpages/index.php/20090302200021473

its a live feed from an eagle in its nest. There is a tiny eaglet buried underneath him in the nest, and every so often it pops its head out to eat or whatever. probably the cutest thing ever

That better of been Marble Slab ice cream!! I have 100 "buy one get one free" coupons I clipped out of 100 issues I stole of the Gazette a week or 2 ago :P Literally 100, I counted them :P

I'm pulling out my internet cord and giving it to the bf to lock up so I can't procrastinate anymore!!

haha you bet it was! right across the street from the race! best reward ever! i totally should have kept those gazettes! those coupons would come in handy during the summer. note to self for next year!

I don't like how this thread is giving me ideas on how to procrastinate :(. Especially that live eagle cam thing. I feel an urge to check out these eaglets. Not good considering I'm juggling research work with frantically catching up on online lectures for my exams across 2 computers in front of me right now, LOL. I need 2 because MATLAB is absolutely killing the resources on one of them :o.

Yes, I dual-wield computers....i R nerd!

That better of been Marble Slab ice cream!! I have 100 "buy one get one free" coupons I clipped out of 100 issues I stole of the Gazette a week or 2 ago :P Literally 100, I counted them :P

I'm pulling out my internet cord and giving it to the bf to lock up so I can't procrastinate anymore!!

MMMM! Marble slab.... *drools* :P

There's one in Vaughan now too (close to the Collossus!). Yes. Been stalking the slab. ;)

I don't like how this thread is giving me ideas on how to procrastinate :(. Especially that live eagle cam thing. I feel an urge to check out these eaglets. Not good considering I'm juggling research work with frantically catching up on online lectures for my exams across 2 computers in front of me right now, LOL. I need 2 because MATLAB is absolutely killing the resources on one of them :o.

Yes, I dual-wield computers....i R nerd!

titan's grip?

You folks wouldn't believe me if I told you I've fallen asleep during 2 final exams before.

Only one of them was because I was dead sick.

I drove to the library today, only to realize upon arrival that it was closed for the Holiday. rarrrgh.

Instead of going home to study, though, I went for a nice walk outside at a park. It was so nice; I snapped some photos.

My toes were freezing, though, because the flip-flops I wore for the library were less wise for the outdoor weather.

don't drive? don't do anything that might hurt people when u fall asleep suddenly until u get your problem treated.....

I highly doubt I have a problem. My dad specializes in sleep disorders, and he doesn't believe I have a problem :P. I'm just stressed. I have my own theories actually on what happened that day (involves do-or-die exams, cortisol levels, and sudden crash in cortisol levels after exams). I've pulled all-nighters driving from florida to Toronto without any problems (no caffeine or other aids). Plus my now infamous night-time Toronto to Buffalo and back runs :D. Nonetheless it was a learning experience; I now top-up on energy drinks at gas stations as necessary ;).

Archived