Premed 101 Forums

nhl playoffs

apache

post whatever u want about nhl playoffs, here were my original predictions, free from me trying to rile ppl up :)

detroit over phoenix in 5 - van over chicago in 6 - san jose over la in 6 - anaheim over nashville in 7

philly over buffalo in 6 - mtl over boston in 6 - washington over ny in 5 - tampa over pittsburgh in 7

they'll prob all wrong, but i'm calling detroit and tampa in the final where detroit will take it

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
post whatever u want about nhl playoffs, here were my original predictions, free from me trying to rile ppl up :)

detroit over phoenix in 5 - van over chicago in 6 - san jose over la in 6 - anaheim over nashville in 7

philly over buffalo in 6 - mtl over boston in 6 - washington over ny in 5 - tampa over pittsburgh in 7

they'll prob all wrong, but i'm calling detroit and tampa in the final where detroit will take it

This is Vancouver's year... just wait...

I had those picks before the playoffs started :P So Boston is obviously gonna have to pick it up.. As for Chara, he must have something else going on, I highly doubt a professional athlete could neglect to stay hydrated... They pay people to make sure the players are hydrated lol.. But then again, you never know!

As for Chara, he must have something else going on, I highly doubt a professional athlete could neglect to stay hydrated... They pay people to make sure the players are hydrated lol.. But then again, you never know!

lol yeah. i just thought it was lulsy. i enjoy it when chara is called an idiot.

correction, mixed up nashville!

detroit over phoenix in 5 - van over chicago in 6 - san jose over la in 6 - nashville over anaheim in 7

My pre-quarter finals predictions were:

Washington > NY in 6

Buffalo > Philadelphia in 7

Boston > Montreal in 5

Tampa Bay > Pittsburgh in 6

Nashville > Anaheim in 7

Detroit > Phoenix in 5

Los Angeles > San Jose in 7

Chicago > Vancouver in 7

The Boston (and Chicago, but I already knew that before the playoffs started) picks aren't looking good right now. But I have Fisher, Datsyuk, and Price in my lab's playoff pool, so right now I'm raking in the points.

if anyone can stop vancouver, it's detroit... i want the habs to win the cup too, whats with all these vancouver fans... :cool:

I've been telling people that I really want a Habs-Wings Cup final.

With how the two teams have been playing, especially with Price's ridiculous goaltending and Datsyuk being more of a hockey machine than a human, I can see it happening.

It really sucks though because with Bolland back last night they finally clicked and got into the head of Luon6o.

Hopefully they can translate it over to game 5

Agreed. The Bickell, Frolik, Bolland line was really solid. But they still have players that need to step it up.

I have a strong gut feeling that San Jose's taking it this year...

Wrong team, but you've got the right conference.

It's either Detroit or Vancouver. My homer sense of Vancouver pride wants me to claim victory now, but my homer sense of doom tells me that if any team can eff this up it would be Vancouver.

So, I'll wait until we know whether or not they are even out of the first round to start making bolder predictions.

vancouver = fail rite now

Wrong team, but you've got the right conference.

It's either Detroit or Vancouver. My homer sense of Vancouver pride wants me to claim victory now, but my homer sense of doom tells me that if any team can eff this up it would be Vancouver.

So, I'll wait until we know whether or not they are even out of the first round to start making bolder predictions.

Archived