Premed 101 Forums

nhl playoffs

apache

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
muse owes ryan money... na na na na naaaa na

haha woohoo! Muse is going to lose a lot of cash, since he is betting against the one and only Canucks! ;) I like how all the Canuck haters have disappeared from this thread! :D I'm really excited for the team and especially Kesler, he is the heart and soul of the Canucks!!! Unfortunately, I won't be in the country for the next two series and I doubt they will have the games available to watch in Europe! :eek:

haha woohoo! Muse is going to lose a lot of cash, since he is betting against the one and only Canucks! ;) I like how all the Canuck haters have disappeared from this thread! :D I'm really excited for the team and especially Kesler, he is the heart and soul of the Canucks!!! Unfortunately, I won't be in the country for the next two series and I doubt they will have the games available to watch in Europe! :eek:

It was a good series to watch. Have a good time in Europe :)

nah, the canucks still don't have a chance, the nashville bet was for ****s and giggles and he was too scared to even give me odds on taking nashville ;). I'll do quadruple or double, or double or nothing on whoever van gets next round, you gotta be man enough to play for some money ryan, i'd do the quad/double to save some face and look like i had some guts :P?

haha woohoo! Muse is going to lose a lot of cash, since he is betting against the one and only Canucks! ;) I like how all the Canuck haters have disappeared from this thread! :D I'm really excited for the team and especially Kesler, he is the heart and soul of the Canucks!!! Unfortunately, I won't be in the country for the next two series and I doubt they will have the games available to watch in Europe!

Oh, if you look hard enough you WILL be able to find a place to watch the games. Ask at hostels in the area if they know a place where Canadians will be hanging out to watch the games. If you can't find a place, make your own at a bar. I bet it will be playing on a TV you'll be able to access.

Oh, if you look hard enough you WILL be able to find a place to watch the games. Ask at hostels in the area if they know a place where Canadians will be hanging out to watch the games. If you can't find a place, make your own at a bar. I bet it will be playing on a TV you'll be able to access.

my fiancees parents were in italy and they watched a hockey game in some random irish pub.

it's doable.

my fiancees parents were in italy and they watched a hockey game in some random irish pub.

it's doable.

I had a great night out in Laos watching an english football match which was apparently very important, as every englishman in Laos was in this particular pub drinking BeerLao, eating mystery meat burgers, and cursing at people cheering for the other team. I had no idea what was happening but it was fun. :D

Memorable.

So yes K-Doc, you will find a place. I also remember watching the finals of the 2002 olympic men's hockey- I was in a bar in HoChiMinh city.

It seems to me there was a commercial playing during the Olympics last year that had that sort of theme- Canadians waking up at odd hours all over the world to congregate and watch the game together. It really does happen! With luck you'll wind up with great memories of hugging random strangers celebrating the Canucks' victory...

I haven't disappeared from this thread, and I still don't think the Canucks are winning it all. Kesler has been great, but he can't win it alone. And I'm still not sold on Luongo.

This isn't exactly playoffs related, but.....

The CBC (and other outlets I'm sure) is reporting that Derek Boogaard was found dead in his home yesterday:eek:

Cause of death is unknown atm- autopsy results are pending.

It's really shocking- he was only 28... RIP Boogieman:(

(Sorry I don't have a link right now. I'll post one when I get on my computer)

SJ over van

Boston over TB

Both series will be great fun to watch, especially the latter.

As hedonism bot would say: Let the games begin!

On a side note: RIP Derek Boogaard. My favorite NHL enforcer who gave much to the community. :(

June 23 1982 - May 13 2011

Just 28 years old

Big guns upstairs needed an enforcer

I'm really hoping SJ over Van and TB over Boston. Wish the Wings had made it though :/
This. I have SJ in 7 and TB in 6.

dwayne roloson for the win, i'm sorry tim thomas but i had to choose eventually (p.s. tell your defence not to cough up the puck and screw you over so much)
This as well. The Kaberle trade is looking really bad right now.

This isn't exactly playoffs related, but.....

The CBC (and other outlets I'm sure) is reporting that Derek Boogaard was found dead in his home yesterday:eek:

Cause of death is unknown atm- autopsy results are pending.

It's really shocking- he was only 28... RIP Boogieman:(

(Sorry I don't have a link right now. I'll post one when I get on my computer)

I was shocked when I heard this news. Lots of talk that it's related to brain trauma.

i think they have to ride nittymaki from here on in, when niemi is good he's solid, when he's bad i would be embarassed letting in some of the goals he's let in, i have no doubt niemi is out... id rather have consistent and steady than a shutout followed by 7 goals a minor leaguer would like to have back, think ur gonna take this one ry ry, san joses goaltending just looks to spotty although the ultimate for me is det, tampa, or boston ;)

Van.City. WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Eager is a sideshow).

Archived