Premed 101 Forums

nhl playoffs

apache

So which team is a better match for the Canucks in the final?

I dislike the Bruins but I guess it would be good for the league if they make it to the Finals.

The Canucks kinda struggled against the Preds, could the same thing happen against the 1/3/1 or would Canucks vs. Bolts just turn into offensive spectacle?

Will the officiating in the Finals guarantee that the American team wins in the best interest of the league :-(?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While I hate the Bruins I have to admit that if you took that line up and suited them up in a different jersey I'd cheer for them.... except for Kablerle... he reeks of fermenting leaves.

Im rooting for Boston and yeah, Kabrele is just garbage in my opinion. Sooooo glad the leafs were able to ditch him

I'm hoping for Van-TB as well. I have nothing against Boston, I just like the team TB has this year.

No Tampa Bay for you! :P

GO CANUCKS GO!!!! So close! I'm mad I didn't get to see any of the Canuck/San Jose series, just been getting online updates. Everywhere I've been in Europe, hockey = nothing. But I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to look really hard and the fact that the games are on when I'm sleeping sucks. Good thing they have really pushed back the finals, I only have to miss one game!!! Can't wait to get back to Vancouver and feel the energy and excitement! :D

So my friend in Vancouver tells me ALL Boston Pizza's in the Greater Vancouver area and possibly BC are changing their name to Vancouver Pizza until the stanley cup playoffs are over!!! :D Can't wait to come home and see this for myself!

So my friend in Vancouver tells me ALL Boston Pizza's in the Greater Vancouver area and possibly BC are changing their name to Vancouver Pizza until the stanley cup playoffs are over!!! :D Can't wait to come home and see this for myself!

During the first round, all BPs in Montreal were called Montreal Pizza :P I visited one during that time lol

Oh lucky you!! I've only ever been to 1 home game in my 10+ years in Montreal.. Back when Theodore was playing his Vezina season I think. Christmas gift from my then bf, like 6th row from the ice! I think I'll go back this year, make use of my extra funding and (yet to set up) loc ;)

BOSTON!! WTF? Are you Canadian?

I like Boston for the cup this year. Where is this rule i gotta root for a Canadian team? No snowballs's chance in hell i'd root for Montreal, Ottawa or Vamcouver. Edmonton and Calgary yes. I dont mention Toronto since i like to live in the present amd not 100 years after im dead lol

I'm glad that Boston made it into the final. It's good for hockey. How can you not cheer for the Canucks though? They're Canada's team (right now lol)...

Sucks how the last 4 Canadian stanley cup final appearances have ended in failure :-(

You all have prob heard this before. Some people believe Van will win the cup because:

Montreal hosted the olympics. Then they won the cup.

Calgary hosted the olympics. Then they won the cup!

Wonder if this will be true for Van. And if it is, what a coincidence. Or is it? :cool:

*cue twilight zone music*

I like Boston for the cup this year. Where is this rule i gotta root for a Canadian team?
Agreed. A lot of people here are actually cheering for Boston instead of Vancouver because of the ex-players.

And no one's mentioned Winnipeg's big announcement today yet? Apparently, Winnipeg will be in the SE division this year and realignment will happen next year. Travel pains.

According to Bob McKenzie, they'll play in the SE division for 2011/2012, but the divisions will be realigning in 2012/2013. I think moving the newer expansion teams would make the most sense instead of moving Detroit in order to preserve any big rivalries.

Archived