Premed 101 Forums

Team Waitlist

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay! Congrats Shoebear (on what I hope is an eventual acceptance)...god, I hope they send something proper soon. I want to actually do something today instead of constantly checking SOLUS or my email

Thank you (and thanks Comeon!) and I couldn't agree with you more!

Just waiting for that email now :D

I have never been happier.

Congratulations everyone!!! And to those waiting, it WILL happen for you. This entire weekend, I kept wondering if it would ever be my turn...especially after the way my panel went. ..

Congrats to everyone who got in. Does anyone expect more movement for the rest of the week or is the bulk/all of it likely done?

Thanks! And I think there should still be movement this week...and above all, if people are waitlisted at more than one place (I'm still on UWO's) and want to wait out their week, that means more movement will trickle on in the next little while.

I keep thinking today might be the day...and then I am let down. There is a demon in the back of my head who grows every time I hit the refresh button. The demon used to whisper "you will never get in" but it has gotten worse. I hope the demon gets slain tomorrow.

Congrats to all that got in! I am glad to see that many of us, me included, are able to fulfill their dreams this year! For those waiting - hang in there! Hopefully good news is coming your way too!

I can't wiat to see you all in september!

I keep thinking today might be the day...and then I am let down. There is a demon in the back of my head who grows every time I hit the refresh button. The demon used to whisper "you will never get in" but it has gotten worse. I hope the demon gets slain tomorrow.

I feel EXACLY the same way...

Archived