Premed 101 Forums

Team Waitlist

613-533-3307 says the website
Thanks.

meanwhile in the office....

unknown to the office staff a phone rings...beep...beep...

on the line is thatonekid to save the day for team waitlist.

lol. So that's why no one answered!

I tried Team Waitlist. Maybe someone else can give them a call after lunch, since I won't be able to.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Corrine makes a new friend

Corrine's friend: Umm...hello...umm..I am new here, I just got hired.

Corrine: Oh, good morning, how are you? You could definitely help me out today. We need to work on finalizing acceptances for MEDS15.

Corrine's friend: umm..that sounds nice..umm...

Corrine: Well, it is just about lunchtime, we can deal with this when we get back.

Corrine's friend: umm...OK.. (she already ate a few minutes ago but wants to befriend Corrine so she will go and eat again).

5 minutes later....

Corrine: I would like a tuna sandwich and a water please.

Corrine's friend: umm..may I have a caesar salad and an XXL raspberry slushie (raspberry is not her favorite flavour, but she just had an orange slushie a few minutes ago so she wants to try raspberry)

(I am taking notes on the rest of the story as it happens...more as the day develops)

Damn, what place offers caesar salad, tuna sandwich AND raspberry slushies?! I need to go to there...

Alright,

it looks like they are heading back now.

Corrine's friend: umm..nice weather today... (trying to make some small talk...she has some weird lady gaga style sunglasses on)

Corrine: yeah

omg someone just took Corrine's friend's purse and jetted...Corrine was close behind and a chase is going on.

that was too cool...Corrine took off her heels and threw them...the first one missed but the second one was a direct hit on the thief. Corrine is now tending to the thief using her medical experience.

Man the thief looks in pretty bad shape. Corrine is whispering to her friend....oh dam, they just tossed the thief behind a bush and fled.

Corrine is too cool.

Omg isix buddy, that's awesome! I hope that translates into something worth being ecstatic about!!! GL

I know! Of course, was kinda hoping UWO started WL movement too, since you must now by now how much I love my undergrad school, but still, any acceptance would be a blessing (and also good stuff for UWO Team Waitlist)

BUT I'm going to stop myself now before I get too excited!

I know! Of course, was kinda hoping UWO started WL movement too, since you must now by now how much I love my undergrad school, but still, any acceptance would be a blessing (and also good stuff for UWO Team Waitlist)

BUT I'm going to stop myself now before I get too excited!

Congrats! isix and ninja! This is so exciting!:)

@isix, no change on mine yet.

My productivity has gone from marginal to nil as well, ahaha, I'm going to need an acceptance sooooon!

Funny how SOLUS is still "glitching".

See you guys in Sept though, quite confident this means you got it.

Omg, if this is a glitch, I think I'll have a nervous breakdown and cry for days on end...kind of why I haven't told my mom yet either. No need to get her excited for no reason...

Omg, if this is a glitch, I think I'll have a nervous breakdown and cry for days on end...kind of why I haven't told my mom yet either. No need to get her excited for no reason...
It seems like SOLUS glitches have been positive signs though (as in you know what's happening before Queen's sends out an email).

I'll try calling again if people want me to.

Please do call. If we know whether more offers are to go out today, tomorrow, the rest of the week....it would be nice.

It seems like SOLUS glitches have been positive signs though (as in you know what's happening before Queen's sends out an email).

Btw thatonekid, I'm dying to know where you are going to be going this fall... Did you get an offer somewhere that you have accepted?

Btw thatonekid, I'm dying to know where you are going to be going this fall... Did you get an offer somewhere that you have accepted?
I've narrowed it down, but I still haven't decided exactly where to go. I'm waiting on waitlist movement at a specific school before I decide for sure.

Archived