Premed 101 Forums

2012 Applicant thread

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This may be asked already, but does anyone know the exact dates for UT and MAC interview invites for PT?

last year for UT it was March 25th

so there is a chance it may be this friday, but if not definitely March 30th

Website just says late march (date TBA) so technically we have entered late march right now (since we have passed halfway)

Look for them on March 30th. Anxious? lol

Hahaha of course, you're not? :P

last year for UT it was March 25th

so there is a chance it may be this friday, but if not definitely March 30th

Website just says late march (date TBA) so technically we have entered late march right now (since we have passed halfway)

and I guess it's email first and letter by mail as well?

we should start a prediction thread for the GPA cutoff this year =P

I'm going to be optimistic and say all of last years cut offs will remain the same for this year. While the trend has been an increase in GPA over the span of several years, there have been instances where cut offs have dropped from one year to the next (as well as jump quite a bit up too, as seen last year with UWO and UofT). Who knows really...

I have no basis for this other than my gut feeling, which is really a guess. But since I'm bored I'll contribute to the baseless speculation of GPA cut offs and say UofT = 3.68, Mac = 3.7, UWO = 3.78 and QU = ?? (we'll never know)

Hopefully we can get the invites soon so we can put an end to the anxietyc

Hey Guys, I also applied to U of A, but haven't received any email yet. I wonder if it's because I didn't transition from old system to new system to smoothly. It asked me to sign in the following

"""Your old mail has been placed in a queue and will be migrated to uAlberta Gmail within 5 business days. While you are waiting, you will still be able to access your old mail through Webmail. """"

But when I typed the same ID and password, it kept saying log in failed :(

And I just hit the lower bottom where it says "google application" and I can now access to new email account. Did anyone have this sort of issue?

Never mind :( I just called and they said only those who gets the invitation are getting emails. I guess that means i am out at this time..

It would been nice if they just sent me email about my current standing (that at this point i didn't get a spot for interview). I kept checking my u of a account so diligently haha

Dont worry, with a GPA like that, you are a shoe in for Western PT :)

Only applied to Queen's and UofT in Ontario. Queen's is pretty ambiguous and Toronto, got to get passed the CAP still. I feel confident on getting an interview though.

Archived