Premed 101 Forums

Are you a Yorkie Premed? (York Premed Discussion)

charmer08

Are you a Yorkie?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Yorkie?

• Yes
    • No

Do you guys think profs will withdraw their acccomodations? I am very worried my psyc of women prof would revert our final exam back to MC + SA instead of the accomodated MC-only final. 

I have a generally saying in life: Expect the worst and hope for the best.

Since coming to York I've had to rely on this saying more than at any point in my life lol

Do you guys think profs will withdraw their acccomodations? I am very worried my psyc of women prof would revert our final exam back to MC + SA instead of the accomodated MC-only final. 

Don't worry. My friend said someone asked her in class if she would suddenly change her mind if the strike ended and she said no she wouldn't do that to us. So don't worry!

Don't worry. My friend said someone asked her in class if she would suddenly change her mind if the strike ended and she said no she wouldn't do that to us. So don't worry!

Thank you. I went to class today and there was almost no one there lol. And yea she repeated that the final will be all MC regardless!

Doubt it because technically students were allowed to skip class and not do any academic work until today, even though pretty much everyone went back to class when classes resumed. They still have to accomodate students who refused to cross "virtual" picket lines. But worst case scenario prepare for a SA but don't worry too much

and from what I heard from a few older people who were here during the last strike, apparently the class average was a full letter grade higher than usual because of the strike and profs were very lenient and didn't really have to worry about maintaing a class average. This is just what a few students told me and I doubt it applies for this year since the strike wasn't long at all but hopefully it happens again :)