Premed 101 Forums

Official McGill 2011-2012 Interview Acceptance/Regrets Thread

future_doc

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to the OOP who've got an invitation; for the others, next year will be a better one... Never let go of your dreams :)

I'm an IP, so the 31rst is the Day! Tomorrow!!! I wanted to know around what time your status changed or received an e-mail. Just to see if there is a possibility of receiving something tonight... :)

Stay cool, this is the only thing we can do.

Good luck to all IPs

Congratulations to the OOP who've got an invitation; for the others, next year will be a better one... Never let go of your dreams :)

I'm an IP, so the 31rst is the Day! Tomorrow!!! I wanted to know around what time your status changed or received an e-mail. Just to see if there is a possibility of receiving something tonight... :)

Good luck to all IPs

I suggest staying up however long it takes and continually refreshing the minerva status page.

Good luck to all IPs

Hi NadinMed,

I actually received my OOP interview at 11:22 pm on January 26th (and I'm in NS, so it would have been sent at 10:22 pm from QC - that means technically a day early!). That said, try to get some sleep :). Let's hope your invite is waiting for you in the morning!

Hey guys!

Not sure if this was poster earlier, but my Minerva Applicant status set itself to "Further Review Required" in the status, well before I got the email (at something like 11:30 at night). OOP, though, so that was last week.

Definitely some monster stats on this thread.

Rock on, IPs!

Archived