Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist hope box!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like the actual number is somewhere between 73 to 89.... with it being closer to 89 for sure. One should probably factor in the type of student Queens will admit, and the probability of those type of students using Facebook is really really high, and they will join the facebook group. Oh well the 2015's must be facepalm-ing reading all these and thinking "the incoming 2016's must be paranoid neurotic premeds" :D

It's not over til it's over though!

Totally.

Just kidding. And like many of us have said before, the facebook group is not a good predictor of how many people are currently in the 2016 class.

Not to make you all more anxious, but there were offers made yesterday off the waitlist, so it's still moving!

update-1 person added and is for sure going to queens (so maybe this means there has been recent WL movement or she could just be late) so ya numbers are now 90 potential 2016s and 74 as 100% confirmed

I'm like totally expecting that email anytime soon :( .

And yup, waitlist is still moving, hopefully it STAYS moving and doesn't stop with this last batch!

Not to make you all more anxious, but there were offers made yesterday off the waitlist, so it's still moving!

ahh do you know how many offers were made? Did you get in touch with the office? I guess now we wait for those people to make up their minds and hopefully some decline and movement continues!

ahh do you know how many offers were made? Did you get in touch with the office? I guess now we wait for those people to make up their minds and hopefully some decline and movement continues!
I don't know how many offers were made, but I'd imagine it was quite a few, since at least 3 people I know were given offers (2 of them will be declining, so there's still more movement to be had).

I feel like this week may be the last week for most of us considering in the past 2 years the class full e-mail went out on the 22nd of June :S

Yeah I think so too... it feels like the waitlist movement is slowing down... not that it really moved much except for twice (to our knowledge at least...)

Best of luck this week folks. It would be great to see at least one of us regular waitlist posters get in!

Can't believe May 15th was just a month ago...feels like I've been here for ages!

Hoping for some good news this week before the class is full email goes out. Either way some closure would be good I suppose

Yup good luck everybody this week!!! This may be our last week together :(

I had a dream last night that I got a call from Queen's, and I kept asking everybody around me if I was dreaming and they all said no. I was so happy I woke up... then realized I WAS indeed dreaming. :rolleyes:

ya no kidding, it's felt slow, but hard to believe its been a month of this waiting already! good luck this week everyone! (maybe some lucky individuals will get the call on Weds, given the trend of previous offers?)

well its Weds so good luck to all! hopefully some phone calls are about to be made :-)

well we still haven't got the class is full email so there's still a chance however small it is

damn it i just wanna sing the oil thigh in september!!

what are you folks gonna be up to next year if queens doesn't call?

You could always sing the oil thigh regardless...

Fingers are still crossed for all of you waiting. There's still room for waitlist movement!

Archived