• Created
  • Last Reply

Just got an invite!

Early applicant, P for last name

In province,

GPA 86%,

Non academic-:

Lots of university club stuff,

3 years of research, 1.5 lab based, 1.5 clinical, full time in summers and part time throughout year. Currently full time.

Other volunteering (1500hrs)

Best of luck to the rest of You!

They really tossed things up this year lol. So the first day was a bit of a screw up, but sounds like most of the rejections went out Monday...I'm hoping anyway. Just have to make it until tomorrow.

i hear ya. i understand that those who submitted early get to book an interview early, i just didn't think that you'd also be able to find out a day early as it seems!

i hear ya. i understand that those who submitted early get to book an interview early, i just didn't think that you'd also be able to find out a day early as it seems!

Yeah it says on their website that they will find out a day earlier than the general invite pool.

"This year, we are introducing an early deadline incentive. Applicants who submit all applicable documents (completed application, transcripts, residency, name change, etc) by August 15 and who are granted an interview will receive their interview invitation and be allowed to schedule their interview the day before the booking system is opened to the general interview-granted pool"

Ps congratulations to everyone so far! For those with regrets keep pushing!

Early invite as well and Early application. I'll post scores later after work. I'm looking for 'reference forms' so I can show some potential references what I require them to fill out for me. Where can I find the sample forms?

There is a link to them from the first link that is in the acceptance e-mail. It's near the end of the document.

Got an invite (10:16 am), 3rd times the charm?

IP, met early deadline

Last year my scores were:

aGPA: 88.9

AQ:46

NAQ:29

3rd time for me as well!

IP applicant, early deadline met

Got my e-mail at 10:15

Last year's scores:

aGPA 87.47

AQ 41.57

NAQ 30.06

Booking my time as we speak! Plenty of slots left so it's a tough choice :).

mind sharing gpa/mcat/ec's?

Of course :)

GPA: 89.7% (unweighted)

MCAT: 32R

ECs: Awards (total approx. $20,000), 2 minor publications, fairly strong non-academically (many short- and long-term volunteer positions and leadership roles, studied abroad for 1 year, volunteered overseas, member of various clubs/teams, some labwork and research experience), varied work experience including restaurants and cafes

It's my first time applying, and my personal goal was to get an interview... anything that happens after this will be a bonus :P Best of luck to everyone!

Of course :)

GPA: 89.7% (unweighted)

MCAT: 32R

ECs: Awards (total approx. $20,000), 2 minor publications, fairly strong non-academically (many short- and long-term volunteer positions and leadership roles, studied abroad for 1 year, volunteered overseas, member of various clubs/teams, some labwork and research experience), varied work experience including restaurants and cafes

It's my first time applying, and my personal goal was to get an interview... anything that happens after this will be a bonus :P Best of luck to everyone!

Thanks. Good luck for the interview!

Archived