Premed 101 Forums

Useful Queen Stats

You guy realize it's possible that invites could still come out later today, right? It's not like it's 11:20 or bust. Today still may not be the day but I wouldn't be so certain about the timing.

Exactly. For example, 2010 Interview Invites were sent around 2:30 PM: http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38461&page=11&highlight=interview+invites

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly. For example, 2010 Interview Invites were sent around 2:30 PM: http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38461&page=11&highlight=interview+invites

There is never going to be a fix time for anything to get set out - probably 11:20 a couple of times just because the admin just got around to sending them off before lunch :)

We are elongating this thread in a cyclical manner - I feel bad for next year's group who will try to decipher our interview email release date and time from this thread...

Morning: it's coming! see you at ~11.

~11: Oh it's not here! Shucks Queen's!

noon: Why do you guys think it's 11?

noon: ^Direct to early posts

noon: It could still be this afternoon guys!

Repeat waiting anxiety and refresh button...

We are elongating this thread in a cyclical manner - I feel bad for next year's group who will try to decipher our interview email release date and time from this thread...

If I know anything about premeds - next year's group is most likely already following this thread right now.

Man guys, just wait. It will come eventually. Freaking out and guessing the day over and over again isn't going to help. Just chill. It will be out soon enough.

This.

(/Maybe I feel this way because I know I'm getting a rejection, but yeah I totally agree with Gametime anyways. Every one of these guesses has been semi-groundless speculation. You're just making it harder on yourselves.)

This.

(/Maybe I feel this way because I know I'm getting a rejection, but yeah I totally agree with Gametime anyways. Every one of these guesses has been semi-groundless speculation. You're just making it harder on yourselves.)

I don't know what your ECs are like, but you've probably got a better chance than you think :)

4.0, 39. There is no way in hell you are getting rejected ;)

That's nice of you, but...

Untrue - ECs count for a lot, and mine are definitely below average.

I don't know what your ECs are like, but you've probably got a better chance than you think :)

Haha, please see above xD. My only chances are at schools that care less about ECs, but it's fine. I will more than survive.

Haha, please see above xD. My only chances are at schools that care less about ECs, but it's fine. I will more than survive.

So... you're only counting on your Mac interview this cycle (and obviously you can apply to UWO next year for a guaranteed interview... if you're still applying :))? Who knows, you might be pleasantly surprised this cycle with a few more interviews. Although I have no idea what your 'below average' ECs actually are, I have a feeling that they can't be as bad as you make them sound.

Just wanted to add one more thing as well:

It's fairly rare that I come across someone who actually has a better GPA and MCAT (total score, because my VR isn't amazing) than me. You've beaten me in both regards. No wonder that US school emailed you :D

So... you're only counting on your Mac interview this cycle (and obviously you can apply to UWO next year for a guaranteed interview... if you're still applying :))? Who knows, you might be pleasantly surprised this cycle with a few more interviews. Although I have no idea what your 'below average' ECs actually are, I have a feeling that they can't be as bad as you make them sound.

Just wanted to add one more thing as well:

It's fairly rare that I come across someone who actually has a better GPA and MCAT (total score, because my VR isn't amazing) than me. You've beaten me in both regards. No wonder that US school emailed you :D

Just out of curiosity, what are your GPA and MCAT (total score)?

Archived