Premed 101 Forums

Useful Queen Stats

I don't mind sharing, they can both be dug up somewhere on this site anyway.

37Q

Fair stats for sure, but FrenchToast has me beat :P

Is that cgpa omsas? Depending on the school I might have you there! (I had a 4.0 for Dal, UofT, and UofA, MUN used percentages, and I forget my Queens gpa). Sadly you've got me in score on the mcat :( lol I got a 35R, all my stuff is around the forum somewhere too lol.

Here's to the best for all of us! Been a lot of hard work getting here n hopefully a lot more in the near future!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that cgpa omsas? Depending on the school I might have you there! (I had a 4.0 for Dal, UofT, and UofA, MUN used percentages, and I forget my Queens gpa). Sadly you've got me in score on the mcat :( lol I got a 35R, all my stuff is around the forum somewhere too lol.

Here's to the best for all of us! Been a lot of hard work getting here n hopefully a lot more in the near future!

Yeah that's OMSAS, I also have a 4.0 for UofA :)

There's definitely people who have a better GPA or MCAT than me, but it's fairly rare that somebody beats me in both regards. Anyway, I've derailed this thread enough now.

Yeah that's OMSAS, I also have a 4.0 for UofA :)

There's definitely people who have a better GPA or MCAT than me, but it's fairly rare that somebody beats me in both regards. Anyway, I've derailed this thread enough now.

Haha I suppose we have. I'm happy to just compete in those numbers :P, hopefully Queens will finally email soon so we can end this thread and start a new one for real invites and regrets!

Haha I suppose we have. I'm happy to just compete in those numbers :P, hopefully Queens will finally email soon so we can end this thread and start a new one for real invites and regrets!

Yeah, I'll be here at 11:20! (lol)

We will definitely need a new thread haha

what do you mean "you people" :P

i for one like it here. with everyone else viewing Queen's it's good to know i'm not the only one anxious to hear back

Ha - forgive the post - I am 1.5 hours away from my TO interview (3 hours long I might add ) looking outside at people flying kites. It looks fun

Ha - forgive the post - I am 1.5 hours away from my TO interview (3 hours long I might add ) looking outside at people flying kites. It looks fun

Wow, I should be flying a kite too! I need to take advantage of this relatively nice weather (compared to the usual weather that Toronto gets in January).

OK so the wait was driving me insane so finally decided to call the office this afternoon and I was told that interview invites and rejections will be sent before their office closes tomorrow (everything at the same time)!:eek:

Hopefully that helps! and GL everyone, im keeping my fingers crossed!

OK so the wait was driving me insane so finally decided to call the office this afternoon and I was told that interview invites and rejections will be sent before their office closes tomorrow (everything at the same time)!:eek:

I love you fireflakes :D

omg! GL everyone!! think good thoughts :rolleyes:

Archived