Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Interviews

Lot's of places, shouldn't have made such a wide sweeping statement, attach other files ie: info package.

I don't know if Queen's does or not.

We don't have any actual proof that invites are going out tomorrow right?

makes sense.. calgary didn't have that though, queen's may not either.

re: proof.. just their website "we anticipate that interview invites will be sent out by the end of January." and previous years as far as i know?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is an online system where you get to book

Thanks, Leon. Does the system open when they send the invites?

I'm only asking b/c I'm in BC and 3 hrs behind so by the time I naturally wake up, it would be like 1pm in the East and I imagine most slots would be booked. I'm just trying to avoid a conflict with my Mac interview.

Thanks, Leon. Does the system open when they send the invites?

I'm only asking b/c I'm in BC and 3 hrs behind so by the time I naturally wake up, it would be like 1pm in the East and I imagine most slots would be booked. I'm just trying to avoid a conflict with my Mac interview.

My e-mail said this last year

"In order to book your interview date and time you will need to access our booking system which will be open to all invited candidates on February 4th at 8:00a.m."

The dates and times may be different this year but I'm guessing you will have a short grace period before the system opens, just like last time.

My e-mail said this last year

"In order to book your interview date and time you will need to access our booking system which will be open to all invited candidates on February 4th at 8:00a.m."

The dates and times may be different this year but I'm guessing you will have a short grace period before the system opens, just like last time.

Thank you for all your help! I'm sure it's the same procedure. It seems fairer anyways to have a set time for bookings.

I sure hope all my questions weren't in vain...

http://meds.queensu.ca/education/undergraduate/prospective_students/interview_dates

"We anticipate that interview invitations will be sent out by the end of January.

" is what the website says. This is the last day of January, so I'd expect it to come out today. However, they do say "anticipate" - gives them some wiggle room in the case of an unexpectedly high number of applicants, and we know that the writing sample (which Queens LOVED) is now off the table - maybe they've had to make changes to their admissions requirements and that's taking longer to implement?

Archived