Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Interviews

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got an invite with a BS of 10

Edit: But I'm a grad student so I don't know if that gives me leniency with the MCAT. 13 VR and 12 PS were the scores on the other 2 sections.

I have an MA, and traditionally no leniency re: MCAT was given for a degree. your other scores are really high though. I wonder about a minimum 32 cutoff...

Hi everyone, just as an update- our server at the school has been down (due to a complication of unrelated maintenance)- the invites/regrets for interview are ready and queued to go but are held up because of the server issues. They will all be sent as soon as these issues are resolved, which should be this afternoon.

I know this is an incredibly stressful wait (I remember it well) and hope you get news very soon!

All the best!

Hi everyone, just as an update- our server at the school has been down (due to a complication of unrelated maintenance)- the invites/regrets for interview are ready and queued to go but are held up because of the server issues. They will all be sent as soon as these issues are resolved, which should be this afternoon.

I know this is an incredibly stressful wait (I remember it well) and hope you get news very soon!

All the best!

Thanks for the notification!

All the best!

Thanks for update!!

Archived