Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Interviews

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same boat (from BC) but my Mac is on the 23rd! :)

I'm actually wondering about this myself. I'm from BC as well with a Mac interview on the 23rd, but considering how far Queens is (4 - 5 hour bus ride from Hamilton if I remember correctly), I'm actually slightly worried about being too tired after the interview to do well at Mac, considering my check in is at 8:30 am (5:30 am BC time...lol)

I'm actually wondering about this myself. I'm from BC as well with a Mac interview on the 23rd, but considering how far Queens is (4 - 5 hour bus ride from Hamilton if I remember correctly), I'm actually slightly worried about being too tired after the interview to do well at Mac, considering my check in is at 8:30 am (5:30 am BC time...lol)

Same check in time as myself! I'm travelling up there on the Friday though so I can take Saturday to get on schedule a bit. :)

I'm really curious as to how this is going to work if (if!) I get a Queen's interview at the same time or at least too similar to travel there on time...

Same check in time as myself! I'm travelling up there on the Friday though so I can take Saturday to get on schedule a bit. :)

I'm really curious as to how this is going to work if (if!) I get a Queen's interview at the same time or at least too similar to travel there on time...

The other problem for me is that I'm not old enough to rent a car without paying exorbitant amounts of money!

Obviously I could take the bus or train, but I don't like the lack of control!

Some guy was in this situation a few years ago and fell asleep in his interview for a couple of minutes. Still got in lol

For those who were hoping for the MD/PhD stream.

"Richard Reznick ‏@DeanOnCampus Jan 25

Interviews yesterday for MD/PhD program. 18 phenomenal short-listed candidates. Thanks to Brian Bennett and team!"

Seems like interviews are already done.

Anyone at Queen's heard any grumblings of a date?

Archived