Premed 101 Forums

Decision Letters 2014

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was the day I picked back in September to use as my "decision day". Its highlighted on my calendar at work and is staring me in the face. I know we're not going to find out today, but I keep wanting to know right now, haha. And doesn't Dal go and send out another Annual Fund email.......I'd love to give them money in the form of tuition and not have a heart attack when I see Dalhousie emails in my inbox! ;)

Today was the day I picked back in September to use as my "decision day". Its highlighted on my calendar at work and is staring me in the face. I know we're not going to find out today, but I keep wanting to know right now, haha. And doesn't Dal go and send out another Annual Fund email.......I'd love to give them money in the form of tuition and not have a heart attack when I see Dalhousie emails in my inbox! ;)

Hahaha! As a UNB alumnus luckily I don't have to deal with that. I can only imagine how I'd feel seeing that pop up throughout the day when you're already on high alert.

Anyone brave enough to give their office a call? :P

I called and got a pre-recorded message saying that admissions questions need to be submitted via email. I'm definitely not brave enough for that! But if anyone has heard any updates please feel free to share!

Was confirmed via email today.

I'll believe it when I see it, and hope for the best. Based on the AAMS post, I'm not holding my breath. A little birdy (;)) told me that we'd be wise to temper our expectations for tomorrow. Next week is what I've seen on the "semi-official" channels, so I'm not going to lose any sleep tonight worrying about it.

FWIW: My email from last year was received March 7th at 11:49am....I hope that's not what this estimation is based on.

Archived