Premed 101 Forums

Decision Letters 2014

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do you say that?

I don't think they update as changes are made to the system. Rather, I believe there's a mass update at the end of the day. There was a batch of people whose status changed Thursday evening, and another Friday evening (myself included).

Ah yes, that makes sense. I'm curious as to what the order might be, I was in the Thursday one myself. As with anything else that's been posted/suggested though, I don't imagine there's any significance.

If I had to take a wild guess, its wherever your file was in an unsorted pile. I don't think that it's anything to read into.

Just so you all know, mine didn't say decision made until well after I was accepted and had already paid my deposit. I'm not telling you this so that you'll go crazy thinking it may be today, but rather to highlight that there is no point in trying to figure out when it will be. The only people who know for sure have already made it pretty clear that they're not going to divulge anything. I'd try and find a distraction if I were you!

Good luck!

This post made me feel so much better, because I had pretty much accepted that 'incomplete' ment rejected at this point. :(

I know! It'd be nice to know on which day to apply waterproof mascara instead of the regular stuff. #mypoornerves

Bahaha....I agree! I won't be able to read the letter at work because mascara doesn't lie ;)

I just got another email from Dalhousie Faculty of.......Engineering. Seriously. This week?? I really think they're just intentionally messing with me now.

Bahaha....I agree! I won't be able to read the letter at work because mascara doesn't lie ;)

I just got another email from Dalhousie Faculty of.......Engineering. Seriously. This week?? I really think they're just intentionally messing with me now.

I think they're trying to set a record for most phone calls/emails received in a week.

Archived