Premed 101 Forums

Decision Letters 2014

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm OOP and still have "Incomplete items outstanding". Near the end of the alphabet. Also had a verifier contacted on Tuesday of this week for a volunteer activity.

Wow, verifiers contacted Tuesday! That's promising for you :) Tells me also that we're unlikely to hear this week.

From NB, status is "Decision Made", I'm guessing nothing will be sent until everyone's says "Decision Made"!

Also, I emailed Tracy Teed to confirm to put all of our minds to rest...and I got an automated reply saying

"I will be out of the office for an extended period of time beginning February 7th, 2014.

I will periodically be checking my messages."

Sooooo...not sure if that's coincidence or not.

From NB, status is "Decision Made", I'm guessing nothing will be sent until everyone's says "Decision Made"!

Also, I emailed Tracy Teed to confirm to put all of our minds to rest...and I got an automated reply saying

"I will be out of the office for an extended period of time beginning February 7th, 2014.

I will periodically be checking my messages."

Sooooo...not sure if that's coincidence or not.

That's odd. Without going in to detail, an email was sent stating today was the day. Carolyn has just confirmed that they will not be sent until next week. Everyone can breathe! Have a great weekend!

That's odd. Without going in to detail, an email was sent stating today was the day. Carolyn has just confirmed that they will not be sent until next week. Everyone can breathe! Have a great weekend!

I want off this roller coaster ride. My nerves can't handle it anymore!

I called Dal admissions.... I GOT IN!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I GOT IN!!!!!

They just told you? Tracy did get back to me just now, and said that the letters are anticipated to go out the week of March 10th? Anyhoo if they straight up told you congrats! But I suspect they'll be getting a flood of calls now.

mmmmyeah I dont believe you.

Highly doubt they'd just give that info out over the phone. You probably just single handedly caused a phone call overload to their office

I don't believe it either...I tried to call and they have all of their phones off haah

Tracy just emailed me this concerning the "phone call result"

"It would have to be a rumour as we are not giving out decisions until next week."

Good luck to everyone come next week. I think I'm taking a break from PM101 until after the decisions. I'm driving myself crazy with overthinking everything. :P

Im NB and mine says incomplete items outstanding

Bah. I know I said I was going to try to stay away from the board, but I forgot to turn off my subscription to this thread and the emails pulled me back in. :D

I definitely wouldn't read too much into the Application Status thing. Mine also changed to Decision Made at some point yesterday afternoon. They're probably just working through a giant stack of papers, and entering them as they go. I'm guessing by the time the letters go out, everyone's will say Decision Made.

Bah. I know I said I was going to try to stay away from the board, but I forgot to turn off my subscription to this thread and the emails pulled me back in. :D

I definitely wouldn't read too much into the Application Status thing. Mine also changed to Decision Made at some point yesterday afternoon. They're probably just working through a giant stack of papers, and entering them as they go. I'm guessing by the time the letters go out, everyone's will say Decision Made.

I think you're right about this. Seems like it's just administrative work putting everything in getting ready to release results.

I'm pretty sure when you're accepted it changes to "Accepted - Deposit Required" or something like that anyways.

I think you're right about this. Seems like it's just administrative work putting everything in getting ready to release results.

I'm pretty sure when you're accepted it changes to "Accepted - Deposit Required" or something like that anyways.

Yeah that seems about right. I think what actually happens is that another row is added below the "Application Status" that says "Decision: Accepted/Rejected/ etc.").

Archived