Premed 101 Forums

Decision Letters 2014

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha - getting difficult not to read too much into the discrepancy. Any NB applicants also have Decision Made?

Edit: Unless they really aren't ready to release today, and still have others to process. That's what I choose to believe is happening. :D

Hahaha - getting difficult not to read too much into the discrepancy. Any NB applicants also have Decision Made?

Edit: Unless they really aren't ready to release today, and still have others to process. That's what I choose to believe is happening. :D

I agree. I feel that's likely why they said they wouldn't release anything this week in the first place.

Quite possible. Another applicant has emailed so just waiting on that response now.

Did anybody's say "Current Program - Doctor of Medicine" below Decision Made? That's what mine says and I can't remember if it said that before or not. I might be reading too far into this haha.

Says current program: Doctor of Medicine

But it doesn't say decision made (things outstanding or whatever the message is). OOP.

Did anybody's say "Current Program - Doctor of Medicine" below Decision Made? That's what mine says and I can't remember if it said that before or not. I might be reading too far into this haha.

Yes, mine does :)

I guess both the "Decision Made" and "In Progress" can both be looked at as good or bad.....both mean either yes/no/maybe

Archived