Premed 101 Forums

Queen's Interview Discussion 2015

Slightly off topic, but did anyone get their student IDs for the bursary application yet? They're due on the 31st, and they said they'd send them soon after our interview. I'm getting kinda worried. I emailed yesterday but no response.

We're currently on March Break, so the office staff might also be away this week. I remember that we also got out student IDs late last year, I believe at the end of March. So don't panic, you'll get it soon :) If you still haven't received an email by start of April, I would recommend contacting the office again.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks - I called today, and they said it'd be out this week. They also said that we can email them in. I was mostly worried about needing to pay for expedited mail in the case that they sent the IDs out later this week (Toronto didn't allow emails).

Got my ID on March 27th last year, but my interview was on the 2nd. There's still hope :)

Hey everyone, I just called again today. We can fill it in without the student IDs, and you send it to the email that is listed on the bursary (entrance@queensu.ca). The lady said that they would fill it in themselves, and that this whole ID issue happens every year ... lol!

I was about to give em a call as well, guess I don't need to now...Thanks for the update!

• 1 month later...

To those who have been accepted but are tuning down their offer in favour of another school, please decline at your earliest convenience. Acceptances off the waitlist are rolling, and the earlier one declines the sooner a person on the waitlist is able to receive a notification about an offer. This is especially helpful for those who were waitlisted at their preferred school and accepted to a lower ranked school. This request is an unfortunate outcome of the lack of a matching service for medical school admissions, but if you could consider others' situations that would be very helpful.

Archived