Premed 101 Forums

Queens Interview Discussion 2016

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummm okay, I need help. Has anyone gotten an invite and a rejection from Queen's? I just checked my  email and I have an interview invite (at 3:39) and rejection (4:03). Think they have a glitch in their system! Maybe they accidentally sent out an invite and later recognized they made a mistake?

Ummm okay, I need help. Has anyone gotten an invite and a rejection from Queen's? I just checked my  email and I have an interview invite (at 3:39) and rejection (4:03). Think they have a glitch in their system! Maybe they accidentally sent out an invite and later recognized they made a mistake?

Did they both have your name in it?

this has happened before - a few years ago it happened to a friend. call them 

Man I think you stole my rejection! 

In all seriousness, oh WOW, that's not fun.... I'm speechless. Hope it gets sorted out...

To clarify, I'm wondering if it's possible for Queen's to use ABS as a pre-interview factor, or if interview invites are strictly based on GPA and MCAT.

As I understood it, you essentially have to meet their GPA and MCAT cutoffs, and if you meet cutoffs then interview is solely determined by ABS and ref letters.

• Leon unpinned this topic

Archived